COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Can't reserve a surname.

I have the founder count/countess pledge tier but when I try to click on "check availability" for my desired surname, the website doesn't respond, nothing happens. Is this a problem with the website or my browser? I am using windows internet explorer 11 and the Elyria website doesn't seem to want to cooperate with it.

Thank you!

11/6/2018 6:24:29 PM #1

Considering how I had issues using IE for plague trading during the plague event a while back I think it's very likely that there's a browser issue yes. IE is technically an unsupported browser now after MS put out Edge, so if you can, try using a different browser first. If you still experience problems it might be best to contact their support directly at [email protected]

11/6/2018 6:28:18 PM #2

I was able to reserve one using safari on my iPhone, so most likely it is a browser issue. Thanks for the confirmation!

11/14/2018 9:21:47 PM #3

Thank you for your post and follow up.

Internet Explorer is no longer support by Microsoft, thus we are no longer able to support it.

This browser was replaced by Edge, so we recommend using a newer browser to access our site.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."