COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Wide Open County - Almost

I'm in the midst of researching this game due to a 2 year hiatus so the county is new and therefore open to just about everything.

Little is in stone right now and what isn't...I'd like your help it chiseling it. Lets build this county together as opposed to one person hacking it out in a few nights. Lets do this bit by bit and see what comes naturally.

Here is what is in stone:

• County name: Kheg
  • Home biome: (EDITED): Broad Leaf Forest or Arid Desert Biome. Possibly in the mountains.

Biome is ultra important. Originally I wanted to locate in the mountains and hopefully on the coast, but with map N being the winning map and very few mountains, I've decided to look at flatter terrain. I see many viable locations for a county in the Broad Leaf and Aird Desert. These biomes aren't flat and provide a great deal of elevation changes throughout an average county's size.

About me:

• Name: Count Zii Ryph
  • Profession: Mason d.b.a. Sticks & Stoneworks
  • Tribe: unknown at this point

I want to build infrastructure and see the county flourish in trade. The rest is where you come in.

Currently, one other person as part of this county.

• Name: Timbar
  • Profession: Carpenter d.b.a. Timbar Lumber
  • Tribe: Brudvir

You're welcome to join us in setting a stage and if you have sound, coherent ideas but don't have the package to allow you to put them into play, this county is your opportunity knocking.

Kheg-Fourm-banner-Solaris-Confed.jpg Link to recruitment post If you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste.
Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.

11/19/2018 9:20:44 PM #1

Hey, I was trying to look you up based off of your point of contact but I could not find you. if you have time please contact me @oxener Blackwood I think there are some things we can talk about.

11/26/2018 11:40:51 PM #2

I've updated my original post a little. With Map N being voted as the winning map and having very few mountains to pick from, I've decided to see what other biomes have a great deal of elevation changes.

The Broad Leaf Forest and Arid Desert would work well. If either of these biomes interest you, please contact me. At the very least we might be able to set up a trade accord.

Kheg-Fourm-banner-Solaris-Confed.jpg Link to recruitment post If you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste.
Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.