COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
The County of Kahraman

Okay - so lets be real - we barely know what we can do in the game. I can craft up the worlds most amazing post about what the county will be, only to find its mostly not possible or completely wrong given land selection, etc.

So here are the facts:

Recruitment Background: I am not trying to recruit tons of folks and sell them on some crazy idea upon which I cannot deliver. If you are an adult gamer that is interested in hanging out and shooting the breeze, send me a note. We hang out in our Duchy channel at times and play various games.

Fluffy Stuff: Kahraman is also known as the “Land of Ancient Heroes.” It is believed that the waters in the land are infused with an ancient essence that strengthen the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual power of its residents. Kahramans are not afraid to challenge conventional methods and thinking. Ata, the capital city, has birthed several pioneers in science, technology and warfare. Therefore, Kahramans believe there is value in keeping an open mind to all aspects of life. As a result, it is common place to find official establishments in what others may consider to be unsavory activities, like sex, drugs and gambling. Most people are surprised that a respectful, mutually dependent community like Kahraman continues to flourish when such vices are available to its residents.

Everything Else is pending as we figure out what this game will actually be, where we will be, etc.

4/3/2019 4:11:54 AM #1

One of the best people I know, and some of the most enlightened role-playing focused ideas I've heard of.

I'm interested to visit... for no particular reason...

4/3/2019 4:50:50 AM #2

Hello I am interest in chatting to see if your community fits with me. But not sure what your duchy is or kingdom.

4/3/2019 9:01:30 PM #3

Kahraman is a county in Weristarc, which is a Duchy in Bordweall. Would love to have you come talk with us!