COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
NA-W kingdoms and biomes

Does anyone have info on which kingdoms are trying to go to which biomes/tribe? I am interested in k1 brudvir in alpine forest area. If anyone knows whos planning to go there send a link to the discord.

Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what beasts do.

11/8/2018 8:15:55 PM #1

Well we all know BH wants K5...cuz they are swamp people...

;)

11/8/2018 10:12:46 PM #2

I want ā€œSā€ personally.

11/8/2018 11:37:06 PM #3

Most are probably hedging their bets. Only one can be natively Brudvir, for example. A great deal depends on which map is finally selected. Strategic and geopolitical positioning is of great concern to those with the most influence.

11/9/2018 5:55:18 PM #4

I tried to wring this info out of a few of the kingdoms at the beginning of round 1 voting, but most were keeping their preferences fairly close to their chest. Aranor did tell me they were the most inclined towards K1 or K2, but that's about all I got.

11/9/2018 7:05:58 PM #5

If we take the old (over a year old) known pick order on Angelica and horribly assume Map I we get:

• a Neran King
  • a Brudvir King
  • a Dras Queen
  • a Hrothi King
  • a To'resk King
  • a Janoa Queen

It's all just meta theory-crafting as some Sovereigns won't own their own destiny and cannot know it quite.yet. The wise will game for all outcomes.

Along the way to their final pick several will be tempted by a leap from their plan, but won't when pushed. Only if H is taken do several likely plans get thrown awry relative to a main preference - though a couple sovereigns likely prefer H.

It's going to be close!

Imgur