COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
What Kingdoms choose what?

Hello there! :)

So, I have been "neglecting" the politics of Selene for quite some time but I'm getting curious now, while we still vote for our final map, which kingdoms on the maps our 5 kings would favor to choose?

I found some hints on some kingdoms but not an "overall" list or something. Therefore I'd also be sorry if I'd now bring up a question that has been answered over and over^^

Thanks already for your time and friendly answers ;)

Valaeron Belsharaen

11/12/2018 4:44:37 PM #1

In interviews held by WorthlessEmu yesterday, as announced here, the Emperor of Demalion and King of Nirath both indicated they have requested their inhabitants to vote for map B. Demalion is opting to select Kingdoms 1 and 2, and Nirath indicated they would settle for Kingdom 3.

This evening, in about 75 minutes (Edit: + 2h! sowwies), a representative of Tryggr will be interviewed and we may hear of their preference via this Twitch channel.

11/12/2018 4:51:47 PM #2

Regarding which kingdoms, following what AlteOgre mentioned regarding streams and what has been mentioned on them and said in chats:

Demalion favors K1+2

Nirath favors (or rather, is fine settling in) K3

Tryggr favors K4

Al-Khezam favors K5

Arkadia favored K6, but as they mention themselves it is not set in stone and they may pick another kingdom in the end. So some movement around K4-6 may be expected.

11/12/2018 5:04:51 PM #3

Thank you, guys! :) Looks interesting^^ Totally not as i had expected them to favor since what I had last in mind of the kingdoms and their "lore" ^^

Valaeron Belsharaen

11/12/2018 5:09:11 PM #4

Note that much of the original lore of most kingdoms is like 'placeholder' lore to their rulers. From what I understand, they all realized things would be uncertain, so they're dealing with in a pretty flexible manner. Setting a useful example btw. grins

11/13/2018 2:37:14 PM #5

Thanks for the updates.

I've been away from the forums for a while, is there a summary of the Kingdoms and their stated aims also?

It's time to decide where to pitch in.

Sir Ersmont, of the fallen House Lagarde. Cartographer and explorer extraordinaire. Join him in his ignoble quest to sire heirs in the twelve tribes.

11/13/2018 2:40:53 PM #6

Selene Domains would be good place to start, all the kingdoms have their posts pinned so you can check description of each there.

11/13/2018 3:04:44 PM #7

Small recap of the interview by WorthlessEmu with Darth and Eltanin representing Tryggr yesterday evening:

They indicated they will also vote for map B and aim for claiming Kingdom 4.

11/18/2018 10:09:37 PM #8

Interesting so all kingdoms will settle peacefully with no IP war? I doubt it...… we will see soon enough

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/513684190789632003/513840968038875136/th.jpg