COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
Ashington County

ASHINGTON COUNTY

Welcome to my County thread, where you'll find most things relating to my County in CoE, but if you want to know more, reply to this thread, send me a DM or join my discord server and ask me anything you want :D

What?

Want to fight a War Trison in unarmed combat while people bet on your ability to win/survive, or want to practice your skills against like minded people, or hell, do you just want to provide the beat down on criminals in a one sided fight that only they deserve? Then we've got the county for you!

My aim for Ashington is to have a settlement that is focused on an Arena (or multiple arenas), which will eventually be built up into a large stadium (game mechanics pending).

An arena won't be any good on its own though, I expect to have a surrounding economy to support it, such as taverns for gambling and travelers, blacksmiths for armour and weapons, and bounty hunters to fill up the arena with questionable individuals.

The main goal of the county is to have a place for peace time PvP, where people can just jump into the game and head over to the Ashington Arena and fight it out, rather than having to wait for a war, or picking fights randomly in town, which only random players can do ;)

Long term, Ashington will be the HQ for a network of Arena's over Elyria, so that Arena versus Arena like matches can happen.

Where?

We'll be based in Nirath, but we have not decided on a Duchy yet. There is a short list but I'm keeping our options open right now until I know who is where on the map. In all likelihood I'd be picking a place on the coast, so that tourist trade is easier.

When?

You can join now by joinin my Discord and talking to me :D

I am looking for other Mayors to fill up the various other settlements, but more importantly I'm looking for people to run store fronts around the settlement of Ashington. The more people attracted to the arena to fight will mean more money for the surrounding stores, and the more business that is attracted to the area, the more people we have to fight.

One profession i'd like more than most would be Bounty Hunters, who would operate out of the Arena. During down time they can practice skills in the Arena, the rest of the time they can capture criminal scum and throw them into the Arena and make them pay for their crimes.

How?

Simply reply to this thread, DM me or join discord and linked above :D Nothing more nothing less :D

Everything Else

I have a few trade deals setup or in the pipeline, but until the game starts, that will all wait until I know where potential trade partners are located on the map.

Also for anyone looking to be a Brewer in game, Ashington would be the perfect place for you to join simply because of my Design Experience, I'll be having a Drink based DE, but my focus will be the Arena, so I'd need someone to brew it for me and sell around the Arena and potentially kingdom-wide. So if you want to work with me and have input in the DE process, get in contact and we'll see what we can come up with.

Arenas of Elyria

This settlement will act as the HQ for the Arenas of Elyria Guild.

11/12/2018 10:23:06 PM #1

reserved (just in case :D)

12/9/2018 9:13:15 PM #2

update: this settlement will act as the HQ for the Arena's of Elyria guild, which can be found in this thread