COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
BBC Livestream tonight - Nov 13th - Tribe Playability

link for our TWITCH CHANNEL

11/13/2018 5:17:08 PM #1

Do you think other tribes, say as Hrothi, will have colonies/splinter cells within southern regions? Visa versa with southern tribes in northern region? Or if we wanted to play Hrothi would we have to make the long track southward?

P.S. Noslim is my real Dad

=-= Proud member of Newel =-=

11/13/2018 5:30:24 PM #2

An other live stream! Woo!

11/13/2018 5:48:48 PM #3

Posted By Khozydwg at 07:17 AM - Tue Nov 13 2018

Do you think other tribes, say as Hrothi, will have colonies/splinter cells within southern regions? Visa versa with southern tribes in northern region? Or if we wanted to play Hrothi would we have to make the long track southward?

P.S. Noslim is my real Dad

There will be some outside their main regions. It is possible for there to already be a small amount of Hrothi in a southern kingdom. You could if you wanted during KoE take a hrothi and it's family and move them to a southern kingdom. If you are a mayor they have to either be the majority of the settlement or half the percentage of the main tribe. So if 40% were neran at least 20% would have to be Hrothi. But any normal citizen can play any member of a tribe as long as there is a single one of them where they wish to play.

11/13/2018 5:52:34 PM #4

Do you folks suppose that tribes playing in less friendly biomes will be at a severe (possibility unplayable) disadvantage? For instance, a waerd in a Dras biome.

11/13/2018 9:28:29 PM #5

There will be disadvantages. I don't think they will be "unplayable", but enough that to see a Janoan running around in a Brudvir forest shouldn't be something you see every day.

The closer the biomes are, the more that a larger minority should occur.

And much more mingling of bloodlines and such should mitigate these things as well.

But if you are thinking you will have a whole "tribe" of Hrothi mucking about in the deep of the Dras swamp I wouldn't count on it.

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!

11/13/2018 9:46:44 PM #6

Looking forward to it!

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne