COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
New Player Looking for a Kingdom

I just learned about this game from a co-worker that won't be playing, but it looked like such a cool game and has some really interesting concepts, so I bought into it.

I am going to try to bring some gaming friends into the game, so I am looking for a Kingdom for my friends and I to call home. I haven't decided if I want to be a mayor or anything. I guess that depends on the kingdom I end up in.

I was looking through the Kingdom list and noticed Valyria is outdated or doesn't have all the information. Are they recruiting? Is there somewhere else I can get information on them?

Anyway if you are looking for 1 - 6 players (me and friends maybe) that tend to focus on combat, please let me know. If you are from Valyria, I'd like to know where I can get more info.

Thanks

11/17/2018 1:54:32 AM #1

Blackheart's recruitment info is currently being reworked, but if you're interested in circulating through all kingdoms before settling, hit us up in discord! https://discord.gg/n29ap8

11/17/2018 2:50:52 AM #2

Definitely the easiest place to find someone to actively chat with is the various kingdoms Discord Servers.

The Angelica domains are all listed here and you should be able to find the kingdoms stickied at the top.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a Direct Mail.

11/17/2018 3:09:01 AM #3

as an ashlander i'd have to recomend ashland. as i'm sure you found out though labbe's link will send you to where you can find all the servers. I highly recommend checking out all the kingdoms before you decide where to go so you can get the best experience for you

Mighty gear for the Mighty Menn

11/17/2018 3:28:32 AM #4

If you browse through the tribes and find one you and your friends like, I'd hold off on committing to a Kingdom as no one knows exactly where they'll be setting up until domain selection happens.

But if you are less worried about that and would like to just find a community, the link Labbe provided has most of the information you need regarding the various NA-W kingdoms, stickied.

Wherever you end up however, welcome to CoE and to the community.

11/17/2018 4:41:34 AM #5

Welcome to NA-West, we are the best Server and friendly too, well not sure how friendly these days but we do leave the camp fire light on for you...

Welcome to CoE and the Community.

11/17/2018 3:00:44 PM #6

Thanks everyone. I will definitely check out the different Discords. Since I may be choosing for more than just me, I am going to be pretty methodical about it. I'd like to check out all the kingdoms and many of the duchies and counties before making a decision.

The more I read about the game the more excited I am for it. It looks like it could be really fun.

11/28/2018 11:08:24 PM #7

I'm waiting till after domain selection. I want to set up in one of the mountainous Hrothi areas. It looks like I'll have 2 kingdoms to choose from then.

12/2/2018 9:49:13 PM #8

I too am waiting for domain selection. I am a mayor and I really want to set up my city in kingdom 4 in the grasslands, I want to see what kingdom settles there.

" To Live Is To Have Endured "

12/2/2018 9:54:53 PM #9

Ashland is the most chill Kingdom by far. Lots of PVP focus.

Check them out

12/2/2018 9:55:22 PM #10

Welcome to Chronicles of Elyria :D

12/22/2018 8:23:24 AM #11

Hey everyone! For those that might be new, I wanted to wish you a friendly welcome to the community. I see a few people stayed they wanted to wait till domain selection before choosing a kingdom. I agree that its smart to not lock yourself in, however, I also think you should at least dive into a kingdom or two for the sake of meeting a more close knit community. Anyways I hope to see you all in the discord regardless!

3/11/2019 2:41:13 AM #12

- Shmuck