COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Kingdom 2 - Lower Montane Players?

I am strongly considering setting up an Inn/Tavern in a specific location in Kingdom 2 in Lower Montane. I wanted to see who else plans on being down in that area. If so, let's connect.

12/20/2018 2:11:19 PM #1

The answer is, drum roll, the not recruiting very much kingdom of Valyria is planing on taking kingdom 2 for themselves, and they have strong enough whale power to do so by most accounts. The problem is these whales are elusive and don't openly recruit. If you wish though I might be able to talk to some one who has contacts with that kingdom.

Being normal is vastly overrated!

12/21/2018 1:33:02 AM #2

Not all of us are invisible and elusive, and definitely not all of us are whales! We're recruiting over in the Duchy of Prismatia; we pride ourselves on being a close knit community, and we're always looking for those that want to have fun! I have a guy in my duchy that loves baking, I think you'd get along great with him. Shoot me a DM on discord @Sage Alluvial "Alvy" Maris🦊🎄#4512 and we can talk and find out where you want to place, I can direct you in the right area if it's not my duchy. :)