COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
[Satire] Oakmoon County

Introduction:

Hiya! I’m Count Goody. I’m a Kypiq Count of Drakeolm the greatest Duchy in Angelica! I want you to join me on this tour through Oakmoon County, an all Kypiq county in the Kingdom of Blackheart. You see Oakmoon is a Kypiq-only county, where kypiqs can roam free and enjoy life within our walls. Outside our walls, the fearsome Baron Barri, Knight of Death, chars the lands of Elyria in search of his next meal, evil Kypiqs (The non-Blackheart kind,) and to burn all forests in his wake. Only within our walls does he allow kypiq existence and the existence of our ways of life. He’s a noble Barri and a passionate Barri, one that gives us a second chance and understands that we were born with the illness that is being a kypiq.

Now for your tour: On the north end of the forest just before the walls you can visit the crafting trees, this is where we can practice our trade skills. Next door is the education tree that we occupy in order to teach the young valuable trade skills, that way we can manufacture the highest quality Kypiq goods in all of Elyria. To your left, The western forest is where we train our all Kypiq army in the arts of stealth and subterfuge. Only Kypiq who go through our rigorous training exercises are allowed to leave the confines of our County as the outside world is a dangerous place for us Kypiq. Behind us, The eastern forest, is where the housing trees are. This area is the main living grounds for our county and where we spend most of our time enjoying each other’s company. Now, the southern forest is one place I recommend not visiting. That is where we send all of our criminals, they are imprisoned to work for life in the All-You-Can-Eat Kypiq Buffet.

I hope you are interested in staying with us, and remember: You are either a Blackheart Kypiq or a Black and Blue Kypiq

County Nutshell:

Kingdom: Blackheart

Duchy: Drakeolm

Our Focus: Kypiq Roleplay, Sneaky Ninja Stuff, Not Cannibalism

Seeking: Real Kypiqs and Kypiq sympathizers

Inquire Within: Our Duchy Discord

Note: We do have an actual Count Goody who runs a Kypiq County, Though Oakmoon is a placeholder name, and his county's pledged duchy might change in order to find the best possible location for his people(kypiq.)

Drakeolm Duchy Gateway

11/28/2018 3:55:19 AM #1

The BH kypiq invasion has started o.o

11/28/2018 3:55:55 AM #2

Glad to have an awesome Kypiq.