COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
How much for me horse?

As a blacksmith with a pure bred horse laying around not seeing any use or action, the best future I can see for her is just to sell the gal.

not being of the horse trade, how much would people recon she would go for when we all start our lives?

• Count of Blackspear Cove
12/1/2018 3:24:05 AM #1

Nobody really knows what anything will cost in the game or even the currency that will be used. During Expo I'm pretty sure you can trade it in for EP if you really don't want a horse. But a horse would be useful to get around,

12/1/2018 4:34:30 AM #2

220.. 221... whatever it takes.

12/1/2018 4:36:22 AM #3

A horse! a horse! my kingdom for a horse!- King Richard III

So a Kingdom?

12/1/2018 5:24:41 AM #4

Posted By FitzGibbon at 8:36 PM - Fri Nov 30 2018

So a Kingdom?

I just want to say you made me look like a fool laughing at my phone at the bar.

Oh and also want to say I myself may use my horse at expo to run around getting materials and recipes, then promptly sell the pure bred bastard when I settle down.

I am going to just take what it will cost in EP, deduct some for the mileage, and then get an equivalent amount of something else using EP as the exchange rate.

12/1/2018 6:30:41 AM #5

Posted By Labbe at 11:24 PM - Fri Nov 30 2018

Posted By FitzGibbon at 8:36 PM - Fri Nov 30 2018

So a Kingdom?

I just want to say you made me look like a fool laughing at my phone at the bar.

Oh and also want to say I myself may use my horse at expo to run around getting materials and recipes, then promptly sell the pure bred bastard when I settle down.

I am going to just take what it will cost in EP, deduct some for the mileage, and then get an equivalent amount of something else using EP as the exchange rate.

Glad I got a laugh out of it haha

6/6/2019 6:00:50 PM #6

Some where between nothing and everything. We aren't sure how the world will balance (or more likely fail to balance) paid items with the earned ones. Paid could be standard and easily achievable. Paid could also be OP and too valuable to give up.

6/17/2019 5:51:46 AM #7

I’ll give you about tree fiddy

12/6/2019 1:32:44 AM #8

Posted By FinalFart at

As a blacksmith with a pure bred horse laying around not seeing any use or action, the best future I can see for her is just to sell the gal.

not being of the horse trade, how much would people recon she would go for when we all start our lives?

Bring your skills and horse to Brill! As mayor and a horse breeder of many generations, we could give your steed a wonderful home and you could set up shop in town as well. We could always use another smith considering how many horse shoes we go through each year and these young smiths seem to always want to rush off and pound iron for the kings army! Cheers mate!

You laugh cause I am different... I laugh cause you are all the same.