COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
New Player - Zoo Concept

Hi all. I had Kickstarted this game a little over a year ago, but mostly dropped off until recently when I began looking into everything again.

After taking in as much as I could, my friends and I are looking to work on creating a zoo within the Luna server. We don't have too much planned other than that concept. But if anyone is interested in joining us, or knows more about what would be involved we would appreciate it.

In particular, if anyone knows of any developer journals, forum posts, or other information about Zoos or similar topics please let me know!

Also, if any Kingdoms/Duchies/Counties etc. are interested in hosting and sponsoring us that would also be cool. We'll probably end up doing a lot of research on different animals. A zoo would also be a potential source of revenue through tourism. Different beasts could also possibly be bred for people to use in different coliseum or dungeon challenges.

Thanks all, and hope some of you are interested in joining us[URL="https://www.chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/new?forumId=21"].[/URL]

12/2/2018 6:13:33 AM #1

Hey! Best of luck. Awhile back I was partnered with two others and we planned on running a Zoo. While I'd still like to be involved in that idea, I'm keeping my focus on architecture. That said, I'd be willing to coordinate with you and help you guys get the buildings needed throughout the years.

I'll PM you some additional details.

Hit me up on discord or drop me a PM and we can discuss further: MiniHouston#4273

12/2/2018 2:52:14 PM #2

Hello, I have sent you a message Mrlee.

12/2/2018 4:00:25 PM #3

A zoo is an interesting concept. I've already got planned a huge animal breeding/training compound. Hadn't really thought about it also serving as a zoo, but the compound will include many different types of animals. Always looking for folks interested in helping research, train, and breed animals. Already got everything planned to get it off the ground right away.

Alt text - can be left blank

12/2/2018 4:59:55 PM #4

I will have a huge Zoo in my Duchy on Arkadia kingdom. Selene.

12/6/2018 9:19:29 PM #5

PM Sent

12/18/2018 12:34:51 AM #6

wish you the best of luck! I really like the idea.