COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
New to CoE - Establishing Foothold

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rummil Rönguðr (Brudvir eventually.....), people call me Rum or Rummill for short. Some by my last name, all works for me. This will be a brief introduction to whom i am, and if you want to fast forward look for Page break and read after what i plan to do.

I have been playing MMOs since Ultima Online (Side note was one of my favorite MMOs to this day) and been playing WoW for the past 12 years on and off. Part of this is

I recently started to look for a game that never existed and came and searched every now and then for this game. I am glad to see that finally a game is coming into fruition... Its the elements that I loved in Ultima Online, but updated and improved.

I started to read up on this game, and found myself planted on this server. Hoping to Carve out my own little niche. I have pledged to this game, and I wish to be a big part active in this game.

I stream a little bit on Twitch now, and hopefully I can bring people over to this game. I am super excited to find this game.

I am going to start off with a piece of land, and I want to start up a player trading community. I am looking to bring people to build up a small area and attract people to bring on a golden age for the Brudvir people. If you are Brudvir, Hrothi, Neran, looking to establish a community but looking for people start with, reach out.

If you are another community, I do not wish to step on toes; maybe we can work something out that we both can bring a golden age for both groups of people.

Recent Update I found a home in Kingdom 5, inside County of Dauntless. I will be playing Neran initially but looking to bring Brudvir over to my establishment.

I am a magistrate for my town of Erskine. starting a trading company inside named: Wolfbane's Trading Co.

12/1/2018 7:11:14 PM #1

Nice to meet you Rummil.

I feel I'm going to post this link a lot from now on, but Ilyria has a great bunch of links here that newcomers might find helpful for navigating around. and getting their feet wet.

Is it safe to say you are going to be playing on the NA-E server then, since this was posted in the Luna General forum.

If so, there is a good spot to do some research on who is planning what. Luna Organizations I'd hop in there and see if there are any like minded individuals.

Other than that, good luck with your community building. I'll be over there on the Angelica server, but we can still be cordial :P

12/1/2018 11:08:49 PM #2

Messaged U Rummil.

Seneschal for the Hrothi County of Iskar, Recruiter for the Duchy of Aritaur

https://discord.gg/qRQ3Zj6

12/2/2018 2:14:51 PM #3

If you haven’t already, check out the Kingdom of Vornair. On the East server, they will be selecting the Brudvir, Hrothi, and Neran kingdoms 1 & 2.

They also have a few twitch streamers and a group playing WoW I believe.

Best of luck to you, hope we run across each other at some point.

12/2/2018 2:46:02 PM #4

Sent you a message Rummil. Always love chatting with fellow UO alumni.

12/2/2018 11:42:47 PM #5

Welcome and Good Luck to you!

Orm Trakehner - Horse Breeder - Kingdom of Vornair: Friend Code 5422AC

12/3/2018 12:53:32 AM #6

Thank you guys and gals

12/3/2018 2:45:23 AM #7

Interesting

12/3/2018 4:16:28 AM #8

Hi Rummil,

I'm planning on being a trader and explorer. I'm likely to be based in Drake county in Vornair where the Daemonscale Trading Company is located. Given that how Guilds, Organizations, and Associations will work is (to me at least) still somewhat of a mystery though who knows.

Regardless, I will always be on the lookout for trading partners in goods, info, and exploration.

You can checkout the Daemonscale Trading Company here and Drake County here