COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Looking for home.

I have plans to do a lot. I mainly want to be a tailor but I don't know how hard it will be to find a weaver so I'm prepared to make my own cloth. and grow my own cloth making supplies. But also bought some regular seeds for crops to eat. With all this I may as well breed horses too. For defense of my town I'll be taking up archery. Know where I might find my forever town?

Friend Code: 7D90DD

12/1/2018 10:01:48 PM #1

What part of the map are you looking to settle in, or are other things more important?

Alt text - can be left blank

12/1/2018 10:29:58 PM #2

Hey there, server choice will be a big part of starting, and then after that I would check out the organization and domain threads here in the forums. After that, a good way to get started is to start hopping on some discord channels and asking questions.

NA-W
Angelica Domains
Angelica Organizations
NA-E
Luna Domains
Luna Organizations
EU
Selene Domains
Selene Organizations
OCE
Oceanus Domains
Oceanus Organizations

12/1/2018 10:35:07 PM #3

Hmmm... I know both the Kypiq and the Waerd have access to silk if that interests you any. Kypiq get their silk from bugs while the Waerd have cactus silk.

12/1/2018 11:51:47 PM #4

I will be on NA-E and I would like to be Neran, and of course prefer temperate climate for growing crops and breeding animals.

Friend Code: 7D90DD

12/2/2018 12:01:18 AM #5

Outstanding. Feel free to check out Winterwolf (click the banner below). We will likely end up in the lower montane, which is neran, and the settlement will be heavily focused on breeding animals and agriculture. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you've got any questions or anything.

Alt text - can be left blank

12/2/2018 1:26:36 PM #6

Hello Chiibi,

I will take a brief moment to introduce myself and my goals for Elyria. I am the mayor of a town called New Caledonia that is situated in the Duchy of the Conclave of Aritaur. We have an establishment and Guild I think you would be interested in. It is called the "House of the Weavers". We weave, sew, tailor and create tapestry s for the Duchy and others. It is run by the Neran Lady Iona (more than likely Neran too). We have already purchased the guild hall for it and orders are already coming in. If you would like to talk further about this endeavor, please PM me and I will be happy to discuss it with you.

May Luna Bless you! Lady Jedzea

12/2/2018 4:17:50 PM #7

Greeting, Chibi!

Crysnia Nightfall here, mayor of the City of Erat and editor in chief of The Eratian Epitaph. The City of Erat will be focusing on farming and scribing. My ultimate plan is to have a horde of travelling notaries (scribes). Those scribes cannot do their jobs without something to write on, which is where textile farmers come into play!

I am willing to sponsor a farmer to get them up and running in my city. Once the game starts, you will have extremely favorable rent and I will gift you a textile farm kit!

If you are interested, hit me up through Contact Us Page at the Epitaph or on discord Crysnia#5890.

Regardless of where you land, I'm always available for questions!

12/2/2018 4:57:31 PM #8

Posted By Chiibi at 6:51 PM - Sat Dec 01 2018

I will be on NA-E and I would like to be Neran, and of course prefer temperate climate for growing crops and breeding animals.

I would like to extend an invitation to the County of Cetretha, which resides within the Duchy of Weristarc, Kingdom of Bordweall. The County of Cetretha is going to be located in the Grasslands with Neran being the majority population. After conducting a few mock placements within the duchy, I can confirm my county will be on the interior grasslands. Also worth noting my counties goals will be to provide agriculture, and lumberyards if sufficient. It would be great to have a tailor in the county. You also mention animal husbandry which is also welcome. I will have stables available for those in need of them. I currently have 2 other mayors pledged to the county so we are in good shape so far if you dont wish to reside within the counties capital.

PM me if interested