COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Is this game Worth Playing

so I was just wandering is this game worth playing right now? I mean as long as the game continues on this route I want to get it. Is this game even playable but buying the alpha pass or beta passes yet

12/1/2018 10:16:24 PM #1

The game is not playable yet, but it looks like alpha is coming early next year. Alpha and Beta you can buy with the options in the Store.

Friend Code: B08D3B

12/1/2018 10:19:40 PM #2

Yes. To me it's certainly worth playing already. The game is still in pre-alpha atm (so not yet playable 'in-game'), but playing the game of establishing relationships and building mutual trust in a community that will become your first characters best insurance poĺicy come launch, is very much worth it. Not to mention the useful experience and insights you get from digging into feudo-vassalist medieval culture and society. Give it a try by immersing in a character and storyline you would feel most comfortable with. Enjoy!

12/1/2018 10:20:34 PM #3

There is no game to play yet, although we starting to make good progress it looks like towards getting into the Prelyria client, which will be the pre-alpha stage.

I would stick around in the upcoming months to get any new updates.

If you want to start learning about the game, or catch back up, Ilyria had a great post here that can give you some links to follow.

12/1/2018 10:24:29 PM #4

This game has great potential, a focused leader with a vision and an amazing community. Check out the link Labbe posted and make sure this game is what you are looking for. If it checks all of your boxes, take a chance. I did.. just ask my wallet :)

12/6/2018 3:12:29 AM #5

Even if you don't decide right now to get active, check out the discord! I was very surprised at the constant level of activity on it.

12/18/2018 7:56:26 PM #6

Posted By BrightWard at 9:12 PM - Wed Dec 05 2018

Even if you don't decide right now to get active, check out the discord! I was very surprised at the constant level of activity on it.

https://discord.gg/mkKUP9

Official CoE Discord server

12/18/2018 8:49:27 PM #7

It certainly worth a try ! Chronicles of Elyria (CoE) is making a revolution on the gaming market with a persistent World and massive immersive experiences.

If you join us now you even can get a chance to be part of the World History, as we will trace our own "destiny marks" during the Kingdom of Elyria (KoE) stage. If you'r a fan of paper RPG you definitively want to try this fusion immersive experience, creating you own city, building your legend and dynasty, and actually be part of the history before the game actually begin.

So you can say "I made this part of the world..."

Hurry Up ! We are about to pick our city-settlement in the world !

Just read some of the "Dev/Design Journals" and you will understand what I mean.

Eolwyn Lunicorne