COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Exploration via Trade and vice versa

I picked up the Vardo during the last promo and will, hopefully, be running long range trade and exploration. Just looking to make acquaintance with others with similar mindsets to swap info and goods with.

I'm likely joining the Daemonscale Trading Company but I'd like to meet Traders and Explorers in other groups and those looking at a more independent style.

12/3/2018 2:41:56 AM #1

Good luck man, the wagon looked so good I should have bought it!

12/3/2018 3:02:42 AM #2

I'm reasonably sure it'll be back... They had the boats before.

12/3/2018 10:23:37 AM #3

Welcome to Drake county, my friend. :)

Drake County

12/3/2018 2:44:01 PM #4

Thank you. You were up early I see,

12/3/2018 9:15:45 PM #5

if you find yourself in Kingdom 5 - If you want to open a trade route message me.

12/3/2018 11:28:09 PM #6

congrats, perhaps one day you will pass through the neran grasslands and stop in my county

12/4/2018 1:41:18 AM #7

I'm planning to go all over. What county are you? Also, Rummil... which kingdom is 5?

12/17/2018 1:34:11 PM #8

Congratulations on your purchase! Trade will be a fun profession for those looking to explore Elyria and the mysteries it has to offer.

We at "Don't Kill the Messenger" Courier Services offer the ability to be an independent worker. We recognize that while Chronicles of Elyria is a game where people go to have fun there is also a need to fulfill services; a second job. I have structured the business to accommodate players giving them the ability to freelance deliveries, have the ability to incentivize deliveries that have a deadline, and respect the players doing the work by paying them the lion's share of the money collected for the delivery.

I don't think there is a reason to not hop between logistics groups depending on coverage of the area you wish to go to and to see which style you prefer. Welcome to the industry!

12/17/2018 5:36:07 PM #9

Welcome aboard Cap'n! There's always a need for more long haul traders. If you find yourself in K6 waters, stop by.

Alt text - can be left blank