COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Smithing Town of Volrum

In the town of Volrum, there is one thing we pursue to attain:

Smithing Mastery.

Situated deep in the mountains of Vornair, Volrum will have a heavy focus on mining. We aim to procure the finest metals, and using them as a foundation to create the finest forged products across the land. Home of both a mining and smithing guild, we will have the perfect environment for any aspiring blacksmith.

Excellence is only born through dedication, to be the best you must act like the best. As mayor of Volrum, I will do all in my power to enable my resident smiths to excel in their craft. With experience blacksmithing in real life, I will be able to lend a guiding hand to those unfamiliar with the intricacies of the craft.

We are not only restricted to smithing, however that is the present industry specialization that the town is pursuing along with mining. All crafts and types of people are welcome here, there will be plenty of room (and need) for other specializations. I hope that we are not only known for our products but our hearty and friendly community! We are a host of a branch of the Blackstone Forge Society.

We hope to see you there!

Discord

Server: (NA-E) Luna

Kingdom: Vornair

Duchy: Rhynelands

County: Longford