COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
County of Curare Seeking Adventurous Souls

Server: Luna of North America East. Kingdom of Fortuna Duchy of Ashalia County Of Curare

Carefully tucked away in the salt marshes of Fortuna, the county of Curare invites citizens to explore all that nature has to offer. Count Hungry is an Alchemist who was formally exiled for his beliefs that the study of potions and poisons are equally important. Believing that to fully heal the body one has to learn how to destroy it. El Mar the Capital of the County aims to offer the best medical care in the land, no avenue of research will be considered taboo in these lands.

Curare is looking specifically for citizens that aim to better the advancement of the medical arts. From Alchemists, farmers, gatherers, traders, and those to tend to the county's day to day affairs. A healthy dose of good humor is welcome in all citizens, as with any forward-thinking area, things are bound to get interesting in the pursuit of higher sciences. With an emphasis on loyalty, and a promise for discretion. Curare is the go-to destination for healing what ails you, without the worry of rumor.

12/5/2018 5:46:38 AM #1

Naw as a guardsman this would be perfect. Like your info

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

12/5/2018 5:49:16 AM #2

Thanks, thought it was time to get one of these up, and a discord is in construction.

Does anything pique your interests?

12/5/2018 6:17:34 AM #3

https://discord.gg/UWFTz9