COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Mayor Looking for Kingdom

I recently acquired the Mayor package, I am looking for Kingdom to Pledge my allegiance. I have a particular idea for my settlement for my Kingdom so whomever I pledge to I would prefer they support this as it is integral to any government.

12/5/2018 9:25:51 AM #1

Sent you a message.

12/5/2018 11:10:15 AM #2

Hi Regien, welcome to CoE. You might want to specify which server you are intending to play on.

As you likely know you can pick from the following selection:

• Angelica (North America West)
  • Luna (North America East)
  • Selene (EU)
  • Oceanus (Oceania)

If you have decided for a server you can sift through the list of current governments where you can find the kingdoms on each server. If you follow the links to the page of a kingdom you will also find a link to the discord of that kingdom in the links section, so you can contact representatives of that kingdom.

Remember that it makes sense to pick a server in your general area to keep latency down.

In addtition to this, while kingdoms have vastly different agendas and themes, most kingdoms offer a lot of freedom and it is likely that the county you pick has the most impact on your gaming experience.

As a mayor, the count is next up in the hierarchy and is responsible for managing the lands your settlement is located in.

TBD, Count of The Metheglin Meadows in Iyandolin, 🌷Kingdom of Al-Khezam 🌷, Selene

12/5/2018 11:48:50 AM #3

I've sent you a message

County of Crossfeld, NA-E Luna, Kingdom of Bordewall, Duchy of Bloodoak

12/5/2018 10:01:34 PM #4

Posted By _ac at 05:10 AM - Wed Dec 05 2018 I figured if I am posting under the Luna server forum that was implied? Or does it not show up as Luna? Either way I’ll be on Luna but I have already found a county thank you!

Hi Regien, welcome to CoE. You might want to specify which server you are intending to play on.

As you likely know you can pick from the following selection:

• Angelica (North America West)
  • Luna (North America East)
  • Selene (EU)
  • Oceanus (Oceania)

If you have decided for a server you can sift through the list of current governments where you can find the kingdoms on each server. If you follow the links to the page of a kingdom you will also find a link to the discord of that kingdom in the links section, so you can contact representatives of that kingdom.

Remember that it makes sense to pick a server in your general area to keep latency down.

In addtition to this, while kingdoms have vastly different agendas and themes, most kingdoms offer a lot of freedom and it is likely that the county you pick has the most impact on your gaming experience.

As a mayor, the count is next up in the hierarchy and is responsible for managing the lands your settlement is located in.