COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Purchasing a second county

So if I wanted to purchase a second courtier package how do I do that? Currently I only have the gifting option. I don’t want to purchase on an alt account because well I want the IP on my main. Any advice is much appreciated.

12/6/2018 11:29:34 AM #1

Posted By Stelaphina at

So if I wanted to purchase a second courtier package how do I do that? Currently I only have the gifting option. I don’t want to purchase on an alt account because well I want the IP on my main. Any advice is much appreciated.

You could buy it using the gift option, later down the road there will be a feature enabled in the Inventory section of account profiles called "Package Combining," (currently in the works of testing at the moment, future announcement pending) where it will allow users to claim packages sitting in their inventory. It works similar to account merging done in February, where it stacks titles and game rewards in the same format.

However, account merging will never come again, and if it was purchased on another account, your only options then would be transferring the title or willing it (done after Domain & Settlement Selection). There is no harm in purchasing now, all you have to do is wait to claim the package once it is complete. :)

12/6/2018 11:34:37 AM #2

Thank you! I was just worried about doing it incorrectly lol