COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
No assistance from support

I accidentally locked into Luna when my entire Guild and community have moved to angelica. I asked support if they could fix the issue and they simply would not. According to them the devs would not allow transfers between servers even if it is a very easy fix. I even offered (compensation) a transfer fee to get it fixed so I did not lose out in a big investment. Support responded with "I checked with the developers and currently there are no plans for server transfers. You are still able to create a character on another server, just not with the package you bound to the wrong server."- Basically saying you have to respend a great amount of money in order to get back what i lose in the other server. Many people that I have talked with is concerned because this is a sign that the devs are money hungry. I do not know whether this is true or not but this is the impression that I am getting. Server transfer is really not a hard thing to do. Can anyone possibly assist with my problem.

12/7/2018 4:57:50 AM #1

The only people who can assist you are the devs, no one else can assist you with this issue. Apologies~

12/7/2018 5:10:28 AM #2

nah no problem maybe the devs can help. I dont trust going through the middle man.

12/7/2018 5:21:43 AM #3

Hey lecapitaineequipe I am sorry for your issue but as Violet said only devs can help you and frankly they are too small of a team to redo everyones server selection, or refund everyone the horse they bought since a title they pledged to comes with one now.

I am not patronizing, I undersand your plight as I went through something similar with Alpha access, I just ask for some understanding from you.

The rules for server selection were posted Prior to server selection actually going live, as well as reasons to either select now or wait and select later, and you chose to select luna before your friends confirmed and the miscommunication between you and your friends is costing you a pretty penny. The devs aren't at fault, and aren't liable even though it is a pretty shitty situation. I'm sure they feel empathetic, but they cannot possibly refund everyone, or reset server selection for everyone.

They set the rules, and they have to follow their own rules just like the rest of us otherwise what is the point of said rules?

I sincerely hope this works out for you though, as everyone that is committed to the game will only help it succeed in the future.

P.S. Sent you a PM, please reply.

12/7/2018 5:24:02 AM #4

You wouldn't be able to use a middle man anyways, it's against the ToS to give out your account information -- this includes trading or selling accounts etc.

12/7/2018 12:18:05 PM #5

As the question has been answered I'll be locking this thread.

Only the official support channels will be able to assist you in this matter, if you wish to dispute any answers from there it would be best to continue the conversation in your ongoing ticket.