COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Arrynvale City Of Prosper (Kingdom Of Kairos)

Kingdom: Kairos

Duchy: Galladorn

City: Arrynvale

Galladorn Discord

Type Of City:

We welcome all trades and people into our city. Whether you are an architect or a blacksmith. You will be accepted into our community. Our goal is to bring together a mixed culture and have basically a little bit of everything available.

We will also be strengthening our County and Duchy defenses, soldiers will be needed for calling.

Our City will be located in the south on the mountain in K6.

Leaders:

The city mayor, myself Morgalf Arryn, will be joined by a city council to make the major decisions regarding our city. We will also be listening to the citizens request and deliberating the decisions. This way everyone will be involved in the city.

We will also have a council separate from the City's regarding military to keep our troops versed and to make sure our defenses are up to par.

Summary

Lets make this city into something that generations of our families can safely live in. There is no limit to what we can bring to our kingdom.

PM me and join the discord and thank you :).

Galladorn Discord

12/7/2018 5:10:44 AM #1

I'm very happy to have Arrynvale adding to the prosperity and community of Galladorn.

12/8/2018 2:45:19 AM #2

we are happy to be apart of Galladorn

12/9/2018 3:36:57 PM #3

Boop

12/12/2018 6:19:50 PM #4

Had to update location we will be somewhere near the base of the mountain in K6 or on the mountain