COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
How much EP is reasonable for X...?

I saw a few older post from mid 2017 about is X amount of EP okay for Y size settlement/domain. Over a year has past and many people have updated their plans and their EP totals.

Ideally I would like to know what is the minimum a person could reasonably get by with, what the average person should be prepared with and what is the max that a person could justifiably spend to have a locale in the top 10%.

Town -

City -

Capital -

Count -

Duchy -

Illustrious Deputy Grand Master, Grand Council of Royal and Select Masters of Wisconsin

12/7/2018 9:04:24 PM #1

I think SBS has already answered that by providing EP with each pledge package. That would be the minimum. How much you want to tailor the world beyond that is up to you and everyone else. More EP, more customization.

12/7/2018 9:16:03 PM #2

Well, i dont know if you can say that the ep values they give in the packages are suitable.

I would argue that 20k ep for a Duke might not be enough considering the prices listed for those packs.

Also we dont have the full list of stuff that is going to be in the store either.

So at this point, its really hard to speculate i would think. it all boils down to... What do you want to accomplish, and what is going to actually be in the store/kits

12/8/2018 7:50:14 PM #3

All of the settlements, counties, duchies, and kingdoms are fully functional. No EP is needed for them. Everything you put in is extra to create a focus in the direction you want or to provide a service you wish to bestow upon your people.

So when you get a list of what's available to purchase out of the EP store, you are looking for ways to enhance what already exists, beyond the norm.

So, for the OP, there isn't really a good answer. Even the max to become the top 10% is variable depending on what is purchased.

Here's a nice chart though to help you manufacture your dreams.

12/8/2018 8:41:41 PM #4

Our town/city, counties, duchy's and kingdoms have all been running fine before we took over the vessels inside of them. EP is just to customise the places further.

12/8/2018 9:26:31 PM #5

Check this link out that mandrake1980 put out.

Link