COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Any more promotions by years end?

Quick question:

Are there going to be another set of promotional items for sale by the end of the year, possibly for the long night, or is the "Nobility Packages Limited Re-release" going to be it?

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/14112/naeast-vornair-v%C3%B6lsung-county

12/8/2018 5:45:22 AM #1

We will know within three weeks.

12/8/2018 2:12:19 PM #2

Based on the Official Calendar of Promotions & Events, it would seem like it is based on the Longest Night. Just have to wait and see whatever the developers have in store for this month.

December

No Elyrian can simply ignore when the sun is eclipsed for years at a time so, each December on Earth, we will respect the icy umbra of Elyria's Longest Night. This long, dark winter has countless observances by all cultures and religions, as seen in the initial lore surrounding this celestial event. Since this time coincides with an important cycle in Elyria's calendar, expect the focus to be on lore in December. >

12/8/2018 3:06:48 PM #3

Based on the last DJ:

What’s next? In December, the last month of 2018, we expect to see many fantastic things! Here's what is coming to close out a very productive year:

A surprise event is near, keep your eyes peeled for a new way to engage more during December, were super excited for this one! Package combining (merging) is almost upon us, expect it soon. Trading your title for EP or Transferring it to someone else. Our December promotion where we will show off some interesting and new items to satisfy your holiday purchasing desires. We are planning a public live stream in December that will be unlike any you've seen us do before, you won't want to miss it! The studio is in a frenzy of activity and there is even more coming up that we can't discuss yet so, buckle up, this year will end in a whirlwind of activity!

Until next time,

More to come...

Link

12/8/2018 3:09:49 PM #4

I'd love an event for pack giveaway's again. i missed the other two.

I was hopping to get a pack early in the year but I got laid off from work.

so to see another event~ would be a sweet chance.

12/8/2018 3:16:54 PM #5

Posted By MazeElwin at 08:09 AM - Sat Dec 08 2018

I'd love an event for pack giveaway's again. i missed the other two.

I was hopping to get a pack early in the year but I got laid off from work.

so to see another event~ would be a sweet chance.

There is still lots of time left which is good for chances they will re-release prior items. I hope they get V3 of the website up so we can spend our EP. I have a lot just burning a hole in my pocket!

12/8/2018 4:14:34 PM #6

Christmas is coming with it lot of its nice surprises. So, stay tuned !

Eolwyn Lunicorne