COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Pending Account Awards?

Good afternoon,

So, with the recent Kickstarterversary and TSP events, we all have quite a few items that are due to be added to our account inventories, but haven't been added yet.

Additionally, we have domain selection, and its prerequisite account merging, just around the corner.

With all that in mind, will we see those items added to our account inventories prior to account merging or domain selection? I can see there being potential issues with housing upgrades, or accidentally receiving (or not receiving) duplicate awards if they are not added prior.

What's the plan on this?

Imgur

12/11/2018 10:38:51 PM #1

Posted By Marovec at

Additionally, we have domain selection, and its prerequisite account merging, just around the corner.

Just a minor point. Account merging already happened and we've been told won't happen again. I assume, therefore, that you meant package merging?

12/11/2018 10:56:47 PM #2

It is my understanding that Domain and Settlement Selection will not have any mechanics for placing stuff like your manor/villa or any other reward items you might have, so unless you are going to be awarded a title for some reason it shouldn't matter whether it happens before or after Selection.

Also title merging shouldn't duplicate any items, in fact it should simplify things like upgrades as you won't be combining one mayors villa, with another mayors manor that was upgraded from a villa, or any other complicating factors. You will end up with one seat to rule from, which would end up upgraded appropriately after the awards are distributed.

12/12/2018 4:36:11 PM #3

Ah, that is true, had account and title merging mixed up.

Still, wasn't sure if there was anything in those pending awards that would be effected by upcoming events, so I figured I would ask the question.

Imgur