COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Town of Knoxville looking for people

Hello Folks, I am Stoutheart, the Mayor of Knoxville and am looking for people to build a prosperous trading town to support the shipbuilding industry of Alesia. I do not know what the primary industry till settlement selection next month but need people for all support works. Looking for Farmers, weavers, tailors, glassblowers, potters, and anything else you can think of. depending on location may have a lumberyard or mine. I have a Tavern owner committed who wants to specialize in brewing so a fruit farmer will have a steady customer. Also have a blacksmith. If you are looking for a military type role I am looking to have a company of Marines for Anti-Piracy patrol and to support local sheriff if needed. If you are looking for a home consider Knoxville. if you have questions feel free to PM me.

Mayor, Settlement of Otterbear Creek, County of Sagehaven, Duchy of Mytharbor, Kingdom of Alesia. Friend Code: C3A1F2

A good commander knows when to fight, a great commander knows when not too.

12/12/2018 2:41:30 AM #1

You had the opportunity to be "The Town of Hard Knoxville",

And you blew it.

You blew it.

12/12/2018 5:53:14 AM #2

Is this a do your own stunts themed town?

12/12/2018 9:41:47 AM #3

Does the name have anything to do with Knoxville, TN?

12/12/2018 12:04:25 PM #4

LOL, the name is a place holder till I figure out what I am going to call the final settlement. That will most likely happen after Settlement Selection. And yes it refences Knoxville TN.

Mayor, Settlement of Otterbear Creek, County of Sagehaven, Duchy of Mytharbor, Kingdom of Alesia. Friend Code: C3A1F2

12/13/2018 9:43:05 AM #5

Posted By Stoutheart at 07:04 AM - Wed Dec 12 2018

LOL, the name is a place holder till I figure out what I am going to call the final settlement. That will most likely happen after Settlement Selection. And yes it refences Knoxville TN.

Cool. I moved to the area about three years ago. I'm out in Maryville now though

9/25/2019 3:14:00 PM #6

New update, the new settlement name is Otterbear Creek (name on map is Forresttithe till name approval). I am looking to make this place a trade hub for lumber, paper, and textiles. So looking for lumberjacks, sawmill workers, tailors, parchmenters (papermakers). Will also need lots of farmers. I do have some EP to help people set up shop if you need it. We will have a Guild Hall and Stable for use by the settlement to start with. If you have a guild you want to expand from another settlement or looking for a home for a new guild, have I got a deal for you.
Currently a tavernkeeper/brewer committed and talking to a couple of people wanting to get into animal husbandry and one that wants to make a lumberyard for his shipbuilding business. Have a potential blacksmith also. Anyone looking for a settlement to call home lets talk.

9/26/2019 8:41:52 PM #7

Posted By Stoutheart at 06:04 AM - Wed Dec 12 2018

As an alum of the University of Tennessee, I approve this message lol.