COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Raiders of the Lost Vault Coordination

Hey, I thought it would be smart to get people that want similar things to be discovered in the vault to work together.

I personally think we should pick:

• Cinder Concrete

The cinder concrete allows for buildings that we otherwise might only see becoming possible years into the game. The other two option, while nice don't have as much impact. The pitch helps you kill people, the fame makes it harder to distinguish average from good adventurers.

• Chalice of the Deep

The Chalice of the Deep, a relic producing unlimited fresh water seems to be a lot more useful than a sarcophagus that turns things into dust.

• Starlight Biome

The Starlight Biome seems more unique than the volcanic one, also giving the Hrothi something they didn't really have before, while the volcanic biome probably just reinforces the Hrothi's access to minerals, stones and ores.

I would not be surprised if it turns out that the items we get from raiding the vault will also get some significance later on.

Spreadsheet to track all the drops

I would also appreciate people sending me coins ;) Luminios the Luminary has a nice ring to it.

The truth is born in argument

12/17/2018 9:24:59 PM #1

Working together sounds nice, might be good to add some visions for the Starlight Biome.

:D the title IS surprisingly fitting.

age quod agis

12/17/2018 9:34:35 PM #2

Possible rewards in the Vault:

• Ancient Coin (1, 2, 5 or 10)
  • Spark of Life
  • 100 EP Gift
  • Corroded Copper Spearhead
  • Glowing Potato
  • Golden Chalice
  • Golden Necklace
  • Golden Ring
  • Locked Casket
  • Lump of Coal
  • Vial of Dark Liquid
  • Star Ruby
  • Star Ruby Ring

Maybe this could help in this post

Kernothia

12/17/2018 9:43:09 PM #3

We could make a spreadsheet later, to collect the rates at which certain things drop.

12/17/2018 9:51:04 PM #4
  • Nothing special to win over there I believe...

Alt text - can be left blank

12/17/2018 9:58:49 PM #5

Added a spreadsheet for people to enter their drops.

Please also add the number of supplies you used to the total.

12/17/2018 10:52:45 PM #6

Great event and it makes a lot of fun! I'll specialize myself as a blacksmith. I will be thankful if anybody would send me his coal or some other items for my blacksmith. I wont forget any of your donations and will help you out with my knowledge as a blacksmith and give you some better deals! Thank :) Name: Molgrim

Ps.: You can pm me for more questions

12/17/2018 11:03:41 PM #7

Similar thread for the drops going on here

Posting it so we can get a more coordinated effort

12/17/2018 11:47:36 PM #8

I agree on your suggested choices. Those seem to be the best choice for productive people. And my guess is, there are more productive than destructive player around... so we should be able to get those... if we get the higher unlocked rewards at all...

I used (all my) 10 attempts and got: 4x Lump of Coal 3x Glowing Potato 1x Corroded Copper Spearhead 1x 100 EP Gift 3 Coins

Friend Code: 30EF47

12/18/2018 12:17:49 AM #9

Hey I got given 2 litch parts, and a 100 EP gift, if someone wants to trade me 1 litch part for a 100 EP gift so I have the full set, it would be most appreciated.

• Count of Blackspear Cove
12/18/2018 9:07:59 AM #10

Posted By Luminios at

(...)Cinder Concrete (...) Chalice of the Deep

I am with you on the stance that we should discuss and settle for a common choice! I agree on your points (I am more for building than destruction), but I am unsure on the possible benefits of the daemon pitch and the casket of the dark. Could it be possible that there are sinister and dark creatures that might try to take a hold in our world, which can be repealed through the pitch? Could it be possible that there are not only beneficial relics, but powerful 'dark and bad' relics, which are near impossible to destroy, where your only hope for the land would be to discard them with a casket of the dark? Knowing Caspian and Snipehunter, it seems 'too easy' to be baited and go directly for the 'obvious' benefit-choice. Hence why I'd at least want to raise the point and ask for opinions.

Sage willing to help with Purity (if you spot me on Discord and have some Plague on your account that could be nullified with a trade, drop me a message on Discord)

12/18/2018 2:41:03 PM #11

For the love of Daemon, vote for Daemon's pitch!

House Storm

12/19/2018 12:15:10 PM #12

what makes you think that the vault is in the Hrothi biome?

They state in the FAQ section that the vault is in a temperate latitude, Hrothi live in the north, its too cold there...

The vault will be somewhere in the middle of the continent. Besides in the lore diary they head to some Waerd settlements before heading to the vault.

Moreover choosing between volcanic and starlight biome purely because the Hrothi does not have access to it seems shortsighted. This last option gives us the ability to choose how easy it will be to find the vault. In a 20,000km squared map It would be far easier to find where the volcanoes are.

BUT I AGREE WITH THE CINDER CONCRETE AND CHALICE.

alt text

12/19/2018 12:33:57 PM #13

Not if the volcanoes are subterranean rather than being above-ground mountain volcanoes.

67CAC0

"Different denotes neither bad nor good, but it certainly means not the same."

-Just a lowly beekeeper

12/19/2018 10:28:01 PM #14

You smell that? Do you smell that? Daemon's Pitch, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of Daemon's Pitch in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombarded, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like . . . victory.

Coming Soon(tm)

12/21/2018 12:23:59 PM #15

Earnable Individual Items Tier2:

• Ancient Coin (1, 2, 5 or 10)
  • Spark of Life (to be verified)
  • 100 EP Gift (to be verified)
  • Ceramic Effigy figurine
  • Corroded Copper Spearhead
  • Knuckle Boe
  • Knuckle Bone in a Corroded Silver case
  • Lump of Coal
  • Pewter Medaillion