COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Got Extra Loot? Help Orphans!

In Fortuna there is a house filled with children since there parents decided to live in other kingdoms ,and decided to leave them behind.... An orphanage some say should of been condemned a long time ago ,and with it's creaky floor-boards ,and lack of staff only proves that safety checks should of been a thing. We are in need of help. A lot of help ,and what we need are...

Potatos

We need Potato's of questionable quality to feed these many desperate starving orphans to hopefully give them another day ,and another chance at life before the Vornair dogs come ,and burn the orphanage again like they do every year in there yearly sadistic rituals..

Coal

We need coal ,and we wont have enough to heat everyone. Every week we must have our poor Fortunian children dig like Hrothi into the deep mountainsides looking for scraps of warmth. Many a night they go without ,but with your donation perhaps they wont have too .

Spear-Heads

Any sort will do.. The older kids in the orphanage go hunting trying there best to bring back supper to the little ones. However there is one crucial serious issue...they lack the proper tools to do so. With your donation of Spear-heads we can keep the dinner table filled with nutrients that isn't just solely potato. Last ,but not least...

Recycled Vials

Here in the Fortunian orphanage we take vials filled or unfilled ,and clean them out. Turning in each recycling them to the apothecary for a sum amount we can pay the workers. With paid staff we would see drastic improvements to the sorry state this orphanage ,and perhaps we will have enough to fix the holes in the roof or the creaks in the floor-boards.

In these trying ,and difficult times it is you who can make a difference!

If you happen to be a Fortunian orphan ,and you have not found the way to our orphanage as well just leave a reply here. We will send an emergency package containing a coal ,and potato. Stay safe ,and everyone I wish you the safest longest night as well.

12/18/2018 5:11:12 AM #1

Thank you for your Coal donations so far! We will be able to manage a little longer now!

12/18/2018 11:31:01 PM #2

Hmmm, orphans you say? They may be able to help in my sweat ahem workshop, yeah workshop. These rascals need someone who will be a foreman, cough I mean father, yes father figure, who can watch over and make sure others don’t steal their childhood not out begging for bits like street urchins. At the Spellslinger Academy we will ensure they learn a trade and then I will be able to place you with Master Craftsmen if err when? you complete your training eventually. possibly. Disclaimer: *All promises of a better life are not legally binding as children can’t sign contracts. Begging, Thieving, knockoffs and other things are considered real trades *

https://imgur.com/giao3Cm

12/20/2018 6:24:00 AM #3

May not be the...perhaps best or...qualified Parental candidate! However with so many kid's i'm afraid I couldn't possibly say no!