COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Lost Vault Server Rewards

Pozzolano Cement and Greek Fire, hurrah!

Extra adventuring fame, meh.

This is opinion on the tier 2 server rewards, FWIW. It only matters if we get through the second tier. That means that a sufficient number of package owners have to pony up for more stuff. I'm currently very reluctant to do so, myself. Maybe I'll feel more generous next week.

12/18/2018 5:25:10 AM #1

Im opposed to the Alchemical solution.

When everyone know the recipe for greek fire, first or all I cant discover it, second of all the person who has the ingredient source is better off.

I vote for the ash concrete brick things

12/18/2018 5:29:18 AM #2

I'm slightly in favor of the concrete also. It's for construction rather than destruction. That would get my vote unless some other interests prevailed upon me to vote for something else.

12/18/2018 5:43:12 AM #3

Well, we're like 35% up on the first bar already so I'd be surprised if we at least didn't get the second tier.

I'm personally more in favor of the cement, but as someone who plan to be focused on all scribing skills, which includes architecture, I suppose I have to admit some bias. However, I do believe the cement will benefit more people.

12/18/2018 8:03:35 AM #4

I prefer the cement myself, gives those with little access to stone a cool new building material and I think it over all is better and less likely to be abused by would be trolls as well

12/18/2018 10:10:39 AM #5

Cement is nice. Fame would also be okay. Actually, given that we could discover the other two, the fame is probably the strongest of the rewards in the long run.

I like the idea of more construction components, but there is only one of these things that cannot be researched, most likely. How much that fame increase might matter with regard to various groups, regions, and players is questionable... I just don't like the blatant dismissal of it without consideration of those factors.

I see the concrete as probably the best for most groups starting out, with the fame as close second or later-game equal due to the longer term benefits it could provide, and the fire bombs as the lowest as they can most likely be researched (or something similar) by the time they would really matter much.

12/18/2018 4:46:20 PM #6

I want the pitch. As of right now fame doesn't seem to have any positives and cement is fine but the tribes I'm interested in playing won't benefit as much from it. Rather be able to just fling alchemists fire at people.

The one and only Capital K. Looking to have tons of fun and build communities with lots of fun people!

12/20/2018 2:15:33 PM #7

I'm throwing my vote for the cement but please people decorative coverings are your friend when it comes to cement, it's great for construction and all but please remember that it is not attractive when exposed and many formulations of it don't weather nearly as well as many stones and brick does. not that this is reflective of the game just a personal view on it irl, i don't want the bleak steel and iron buildings of the modern age in coe.

Being normal is vastly overrated!