COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Dark Liquid

This is a dark liquid poll of sorts. Is the Dark Liquid: 1. Ink 2. Garbage 3. Other

Please leave thoughts in the comment section below and don't forget to smash that like button.

12/20/2018 10:50:23 PM #1

~~Booo, cheap like shoutout. None for you. (Still gives like)~~

Edit! Jokes, it was jokes. Like that this topic came up finally

Do like the question though. I fully intend to drink some of the liquid to find out, but if I was going to make a super off the wall guess

I think it is a fluid that is light sensitive, like the kind of stuff they use in photography, and the reason why it is dark is because it has been exposed already to light.

I think if you can reverse engineer it, you can use this to help create elyrian photography, and given my Alchemical goal set, plan to figure out it's use either way.

TLDR Send coins to Sun Temple and Send Dark Liquid to Labbe!

12/20/2018 10:57:21 PM #2

If you want to boo me or if you think this is a cheap like shoutout please let me know by smashing that like button.

Out of all the possibilities that I was trying to come up with I never thought about that. That's an interesting idea. Photography would definitely make military recon missions easier.

12/20/2018 11:44:19 PM #3

I was thinking similarly to Labbe. Something to do with light. Reading the promotion it mentions:

>The petals of the Nightsight Flower have alchemical properties that imbue a person with improved night vision when consumed. Can be brewed or distilled for better effects.

Could be that?

12/20/2018 11:56:22 PM #4

It could be the black poison used to hurt daemons and other monsters. Mentioned in the latest lore.

alt text

12/21/2018 12:27:51 AM #5

Night vision and poison would both help my en devours now that I think about it. Whatever it is hopefully we can reverse engineer it so that we can make more.

12/25/2018 12:10:12 PM #6

Well, this place is a crypt full of bioluminescent flora, in which at least one horror of unknown quantity or form resides. My first assumptions would either be that it's something to do with said luminescence or something to do with said creature, being a research material from whoever dwelt there when it wasn't a ruin.

...though of course, with so much missing information, it could be something completely different. Which is really the more interesting possibility, for what it would tell us about the ruin itself once we found out what.

To touch Divinity, one must be prepared to brave Reality.

12/25/2018 12:42:18 PM #7

It's a Daemon blood potion that was created in the second age, and the recipe is now lost in time. When drunk it suffuses the body of the one to drink it with a temporary ability to endure great heat and blinding light. During the second age when many came to quest for and find the Sunstone, it was commonly known to bring the potion, as the successful crusader to find and retrieve the Sunstone would need the powers of the Daemon blood potion to be able to stand near it, let alone carry it. Sadly the destruction that struck the world destroyed the entrance to the Tomb before the Sunstone could be found....and the knowledge of what the Sunstone would do to the unprepared.

-The largest cause of war is selfishness. The hardest thing to achieve in life is mutual selflessness.

Friend Code CD4DE7

12/25/2018 5:53:57 PM #8

So far I like Dariusacmar's response the most :D

I have to argue against the poison that was in the lore, but if it was true I would really like it.

Something similar to the above post though, where it is something that all Vault divers used to bring with them in the past would explain why it is so common and easily found.

12/28/2018 11:18:33 PM #9

It's used for um... Stuff..

12/28/2018 11:25:48 PM #10

Could be a type of honey/nector

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC