COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
A Shady Encounter~

ShadyEncounter

VaultDoor

You arrive at the entrance to the lost vault as the sun sets. Every step closer the fog thickens making the air nearly unbreathable. The wind howls through the damp, dark chasm as if to ward away those of weaker resolve. Your torch flickers but provides little visibility through the mist. Were it not for the faint eerie glow of the surrounding vegetation you would be as good as blind.

A few steps closer then suddenly everything becomes still, silent, as though fate itself had burst through the fabric of space and time. And through the rift a shadowy, cloaked, faceless figure approaches. You want to move, want to act but you find yourself unable. You open your jaws wide to scream in total and utter fear but nothing escapes your lips. The figure approaches, his cloak flowing, floating, as though being propelled by its own source of wind. He draws near to you, leans in close and whispers in a deep, raspy voice:

“My lord requires your aid. Bring to him the coins of this vault and you shall be rewarded. Fame, power, wealth will all be yours. Waste no time for there is little to spare!”

With that the cloak swirls rapidly around the mysterious shadowy figure, wrapping him tightly until there is nothing left. As the figure vanishes, a small piece of parchment flutters to the floor gently, pushing aside dust coating the rock as it lands. You carefully kneel down to retrieve the delicate page, gazing upon it with squinted eyes to see an image of a coin and the name “Boudragon”. You stand again, recover your composure and cast your vision to the vault doors. Where you go from here… is up to you!

VaultInside

The Rewards

For this grand giveaway I am offering the following:

Edit: In the event that Boudragon has more than 25k Ancient coin in his stash at the end of the event, the 1st place reward will be upgraded from a Mayor Package to a choice between 20 packs of 50$ giftcards and a LTD Courtier (LUNA). Warning, this courtier package can only be used on the NA-East (Luna) server.

25k is by no means a impossible goal. I would just like to say that more than 4000 Ancient Coins was already sent to Boudragon by me on the first day of the event and that it has been steadily rising since then.

1st Place Prize(Upgraded): Choice between x20 50$ gift cards or a LTD Courtier (LUNA) Package ($1000 Value)

1st Place Prize: x1 Mayor Package ($300 Value)

2nd Place Prize: x1 Bloodline Package ($135 Value)

3rd & 4th place Prize: x1 Elyrian Package ($45 Value)

Wait... I agreed to this?! Was I drunk? Obviously not. I don't drink. Fine fine... it's too late to turn back now! After all, our Lord needs our support!

Rewards https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/444678997813493760/525863495497941022/unknown.png https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/444678997813493760/525863475633848321/unknown.png?width=170&height=300

The Rules

Steps For Submitting Ancient Coins

1. Take a screen shot of the amount of coins you're submitting selected. Screen shot must also include your CoE forum name and, if possible, a time stamp.
  2. Contact one of the giveaway representatives listed below via Discord with the screen shot taken.
  3. Once the representative responds with the OK to submit the coins they will then be submitted to CoE forum account Boudragon. They will then be verified against the previous balance and credit to the account will be awarded.

Rules For Submitting Ancient Coins

1. You may submit coins as many times as you like. A running tab of your submissions will be documented accordingly.
  2. If you are submitting coins on behalf of another participant, please be sure to state that fact and to state the name of the participant you are sending the coins on behalf of.
  3. Everyone from Kings down to Elyrians may participate.
  4. End date for the event will be on 12/31 at 12:00 Noon EST. Winner announcement posts will be provided shortly after at 3:00 PM EST

List Of Representatives

1. Lord Malephite Taika#2573
  2. Tideofchaos#2048
  3. Kaiozz#4876

I am personally not a representative due to limited access to a computer at my workplace. Marquis Shady Pierrot#9925 is my discord contact if you need to speak with me. I have over a thousand unread forum messages so it is unlikely I will read any messages sent there.

To those entering the vault to brave it's depths and recover the coins for my Lord I wish you good luck and may the gods smile upon you!

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

12/21/2018 2:32:57 AM #1

Reserved to list the winners.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

12/21/2018 2:53:08 AM #2

Sooo say I'm the only one who gives coins and I gave away the most at 26 coins do I get the mayor package? >:)

Interested in becoming a warrior/soldier? working in reconnaissance, espionage, sabotage, assassination? joining an order of the strongest and most honorable knights? becoming a field medic? operating siege? or joining a personal guard? Click Here!

12/21/2018 3:00:53 AM #3

That would be correct. As crazy as that would be we have to honor it :)

12/21/2018 5:58:33 AM #4

Good read. And those are some pretty neat prizes. Too bad I already used all my supplies and ancient coin. Maybe I'll try my luck after payday.

12/21/2018 9:46:52 AM #5

Glad you enjoyed the short story! Feel free to enter anytime! You are also not limited to the number of submissions since its the top 4 highest wins.

12/21/2018 12:01:46 PM #6

Shady always has the biggest of packages. Now he's willing to share.

12/21/2018 2:17:23 PM #7

Posted By Lineere at 06:01 AM - Fri Dec 21 2018

Shady always has the biggest of packages. Now he's willing to share.

His package is always swollen with the souls he had captured and brought into his domain. I would have stored them in a jar or something but to each their own.

12/21/2018 4:50:04 PM #8

It is very generous of Shady to do this contest. I look forward to seeing the results :)

12/22/2018 4:35:34 AM #9

Update

In the event that Boudragon has more than 25k Ancient coin in his stash at the end of the event, the 1st place reward will be upgraded from a Mayor Package to a choice between 20 packs of 50$ giftcards and a LTD Courtier (LUNA). Warning, this courtier package can only be used on the NA-East (Luna) server.

25k is by no means a impossible goal. I would just like to say that more than 4000 Ancient Coins was already sent to Boudragon by me on the first day of the event and that it has been steadily rising since then.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/444678997813493760/525863495497941022/unknown.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/444678997813493760/525863475633848321/unknown.png?width=170&height=300

Also, the rules has been amended. You may now send coins on behalf of another participant so as to increase his or her coin count. But please state that fact when you send the coin, or else they will not receive the points.

12/22/2018 6:11:57 AM #10

Coins sent by me, to Boudragon, count on behalf of Count Bourneh of Novigrad. thumbs up

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

12/22/2018 9:20:01 AM #11

Nice, new and pretty impressive rewards. I'm just hoping to win the bloodline though. Sent some coin.

12/22/2018 8:48:35 PM #12

Will you be releasing info on the number of coins that participants has sent in before the end of the event? I'm interested in winning the mayor package or at least the bloodline. But I'm worried about being sniped if you ever plan on releasing coin donation count to the public. Not saying you will, just wanted to confirm though.

12/22/2018 9:18:15 PM #13

No information will be released prior to close of the event :)

12/23/2018 9:04:45 PM #14

The Sarduca family sends its support from the coffers of Belrim!

Friend code: D3F461

12/24/2018 3:26:48 AM #15

Send some coin. I'll be taking home the grand prize. :)