COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
ilhar Candidate for Raiders of the Lost Vault event

I am Ilhar Kal'Daka of Blackheart Kingdom.

ilhar

I have lead the charge in many events. Most recently many may know me from my attempts to work with the Monarchs to try and determine maps they can agree on,

Before that I worked both in and out of the kingdom tirelessly to help people get accounts in searing plague as well as to combat the plague, for what I felt was the betterment of all.

Now I rise again to participate in the event, but this time for the first time and likely the last, I rise forth to try and win something for me, something that will allow me to better serve my kingdom and lend even more aid to the many friendly Elyirians I have grown to call friend.

So I come here asking for your support, in my attempt to win the event, I ask for your friendship, and for your coins.

I have no splendid plans for some grand knighthood, nor any claims that I will feed the world with the light. I feel that no matter who ends with the grand and 1st prizes, the outcome will be much the same. Given it will take the support of the community to win (or really deep pockets) So no matter who wins they will likely use it to help there kingdom and there people.

I also won't say that others don't deserve it. I do not know them well enough to make such a claim one way or the other.

But I can say that I will do my utmost to make the most of the great gift if it is bestowed upon me. I will continue to give every event my all and help as many as possible.

If I get the Sunstone, then I will work with my kingdom to forge a place where is can be seen and shared by many, where people can research it, view it, or just bask in the glory of it's light. I would put the EP towards the benefit of the people in lands around me, helping them to make there plans for the game a reality.

If I get the duchy and fighting style I will forge a place where people can go to learn the style, where they can watch it practiced and share in it's wonders, I will put the new lands to the task of bolstering the economy and furthering trade both in and outside of the kingdom.

But just as I don't think others should be supported for there plans if they win I ask that you support me for who I am and who I have always been, for all the hard work I put into the game and put into helping people in every event.

I am ilhar and I humbly request your support in my endeavors, help a modest person see a chance of winning the event.

To those who have already lent me your support I send out a HUGE thank you for all that you have done, Win or lose your support has meant a lot to me and warms my heart to have such good people supporting me.

ilhar

Started a giveaway to help give back to the community that has given so very much to me. People should go check it out, isn't much but it is the best that I can afford, and a fun way for me to say thank you for all of your support, it means the world to me.

Ilhar's Holiday giveaway

12/21/2018 6:31:28 AM #1
12/21/2018 6:31:47 AM #2

reserved

12/21/2018 6:33:25 AM #3

Some Fun Lore/ Reading

The Wild Woman

12/21/2018 7:11:41 AM #4

Very sweet art/window banner. Good luck!

-The largest cause of war is selfishness. The hardest thing to achieve in life is mutual selflessness.

Friend Code CD4DE7

12/21/2018 5:59:39 PM #5

thanks, Will post some more later for peoples viewing enjoyment :)

12/22/2018 3:52:38 AM #6

Bit small, but goto find the original one again

For now

ilhar

12/22/2018 5:01:12 AM #7

With so many who seam to be buying the win I am not sure you have much of a chance, but my coins are yours for what there worth. Would rather support someone who isn't buying there win,

Best of luck to you

12/22/2018 5:13:54 PM #8

Thank you, I think I had a decent chance, though others may have more cash then me I do have a large number of people supporting me, little from a lot goes a long way.

I hope to have a good run of things at least even against the strong competition.

12/22/2018 5:22:02 PM #9

Some more art, though I can't find the files with the originals, so there not as good as the first one.

ilhar

They are compliments of Rowena, Queen of Black Hearts

12/22/2018 5:28:44 PM #10

Best of luck, friend! You are sportsmanly and honorable. It's a steep cliff to climb, going against the bigger guys. For all this, though we are in competition with each other, too, you have my respect and well wishes. :)

12/23/2018 6:39:33 AM #11

Thank you, much respect.

12/23/2018 7:35:45 AM #12

I'm glad to see you took my advice and made a more detailed post~ I wish you luck

12/23/2018 6:10:40 PM #13

Thanks for the best wishes

12/24/2018 6:17:02 AM #14
12/24/2018 6:47:00 PM #15

Started a giveaway to help give back to the community that has given so very much to me. People should go check it out, isn't much but is best I can afford and a fun way for me to say thank you for all of your support, it means the world to me.

Ilhar's Holiday giveaway