COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E][Kairos-Acrium]County of Attoric

The Lands of Attoric

Located in the Duchy of Acrium under the Solaris Confederation lies the lands of Attoric, a newly founded county, with a heavy focus on logistical trade, production, and security. Attoric will give to its people exactly what people desire, all we need is your support in exchange. The focus of our County will be on the production of high-end goods, and resources others may need. We will handle everything from collection, production, craft, and logistics all while having a security force to protect the goods and services we may offer. We aim to have a coastal port and vast lands for the production and growth of goods. I am dedicated to seeing our lands prosper and grow through dedication and supporting the key infrastructure to ensure safety of all citizens under my countship. I look forward to directly assisting key members whose duty it will be to ensure everyone has as high of quality of life as possible.

We are currently recruiting any and all positions:

• High Council

• High Watchman

--Commands the council guard responsible for the safety of the Count and family.

• Economic Advisor- Currently Taken

--Analyzes and advises of improvements to trade, logistics, and economic improvement.

• Lord Constable

--Head of the Local Militia

• Local Militia

• Captain
    • Sergeant
    • Infantry
    • Recruit
  • Spec Ops  *this role is still being developed

• Barons/Mayors

*Positions may change as time progresses, if you have any suggestions let me know.

Current Towns/Guilds

Aureus - County Capital

Kusa's End - Focused on Industrial Production

More to follow, after domain selection.

if you’d like to know more just follow the link below, drop in and announce yourself. Please be sure to grab the generic CoE role in our ranks channel.

Attoric & Count William Ashfire welcomes you.

Discord - https://discord.gg/gr6NcE5

12/28/2018 12:59:04 AM #1

-Reserved

1/5/2019 7:06:15 PM #2

Looks like an amazing county! I can't wait to join.

2/17/2019 10:23:52 PM #3

Posted By Arcamorge at 1:06 PM - Sat Jan 05 2019

Looks like an amazing county! I can't wait to join.

We are glad to have you :)

3/5/2019 1:59:39 AM #4

Looking forward to being neighbors!

""