COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Town of Autumn's Rest

Town of Autumn's Rest

Hello! I am Count Arcanis pledged to the Grand Duchy of Erzhalden, Since I first backed CoE on Kickstarter, it has been my mission to create a place of learning, creativity, and peace.

About myself

I am currently on my last semester in college to get my Bachelors in Social Work with the intent to go on to my Masters. I am a firm believer in the sharing of knowledge and making sure that everyone is fed, healthy, and most importantly having fun.

About the land

Currently, in our mock-land selection within the Duchy, it is in the Taiga biome, and I will have access to the coast and a river for transportation. As I am currently in the fertile north so food, protection, and the freedom to learn and share your knowledge are things that I can promise you. I will post more once I know more about the specific attributes our land will have.

About the Town

Is it my wish to ensure that each person is well educated, fed, healthy, and most importantly having fun. To that end within the power, I have free or near free basic combat and skill training for all of my subjects to increase the rate of growth for all of the people living in my land. That way people can try out many things and see what really clicks with them.

Positions

Currently, all positions in the County's Council are open. If you are interested in a Council position or citizenship, please feel free to message me or join the County's Discord