COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Send coins to Nayon

My name is Nayon and my goal is win the duchy in NA-E. This is info on the duchy such as names/stances.

The Duchy of Grimlore
Duke- Nayon

Goals of the Duchy

1 Building a strong navy - I think a strong navy will be crucial for a duchy near the water for survival.

2 Horses- I believe horse are the key for transportation to all climates in Elyria. I understand the different breeds do better in different biomos.

3 The school of Alchemy and research into magic- Magic in Elyria will be rare and far between. My goal as Duke is to research it and find its mystery.

4 Trade- Establishing trade is massively important to fund navy for defensive of trade ports. With out trade in a duchy the funds wont be there for a navy or an army.

5 Art - The benefits of massive trade are shown through cities of art. Venice and Amsterdam are reminders that even small states can do big things.

6 Friendly neighbors- Keeping neighboring Kingdoms, and Duchies friendly will help preserve the duchy. Even Counties within the Duchy of Grimlore are extremely important.

7 Having fun- After all this is a video game and for me personally is a nice escape from real world politics

If we win the duchy I'll do give away for a mayor/baron package to best donors!

Thank you-I would be grateful to get this duchy and to help build a fun community in the game.

12/27/2018 8:03:50 AM #1

Who on earth are you??

No offense, but I have been actively watching the forums, although only recently deciding to dedicate any sort of activity to any sort of cause, and you came out of nowhere.

Your post came in during the last leg of this competition, less than a week remaining, and you are trying to what, black horse this thing?

If you win, I will be surprised, but at least I won't be disappointed. I'd rather a later runner when it all than someone that attacks others or makes false promises.

Best of luck to you and yours.

12/27/2018 7:31:22 PM #2

Malorn Dragonbane

I see that you have attacked the following candidates

Vaku - - Hieronymus - - Bombastus - - Pteroguin - - KingOfTheSouth - - Manus Dei - - ilhar - - Bushido Lord - - Nayon - - L Lillian - - HuldricFranconian - - Ithikari - -

Though you do support - - automatically

And ignored - - SellayneDarkholm

All of your posts are on this event, which wouldn't stand out so much if you didn't spend so much time and effort to post of basically every thread I have read by a candidate negatively save the 2 mentioned, some are a little less negative though.

I normally don't post on the forums myself happy to just read, but you have inspired me to spread the word of your deeds to all.

For those wanting to know what I am referring to do a search for Malorn Dragonbane and see the two pages of posts on peoples threads.

All the apples belong to me

12/30/2018 11:17:16 PM #3

Posted By Malorn Dragonbane at 02:03 AM - Thu Dec 27 2018

Who on earth are you??

No offense, but I have been actively watching the forums, although only recently deciding to dedicate any sort of activity to any sort of cause, and you came out of nowhere.

Your post came in during the last leg of this competition, less than a week remaining, and you are trying to what, black horse this thing?

If you win, I will be surprised, but at least I won't be disappointed. I'd rather a later runner when it all than someone that attacks others or makes false promises.

Best of luck to you and yours.

I am currently the count of chaos of the house of chaos. I have had a lot of real life events moving half way arcoss the country traveling and starting a new job. I would fight for a great duchy, and build a gaming community. All while trying to recurit everyone I know or will meet.