COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
✧ Graphics for your domain, guild or association

Hello,

I am a recent member of the CoE community and I loving it so far. I am creating a bard guild and earning funds for the Proprietor package. I brainstormed on some services I could offer to the community in return for funds to help me on my journey to establish a large and famous performance troupe.

My pledge is currently about 32% completed.

Here are some of my samples (link). (The original artist(s) were credited in the role-playing forum that they were created for. They were cropped for bbc code). I can edit existing images that you provide to unlock the magic within your idea, for example:

I can turn your sketch of an emblem into a clean usable graphic(s). I can edit imagery to make your website have more fantasy and interesting design elements. I can take a picture of your imagined character and edit it for a banner.

Help me make your imagery come to life!

Steps to order: 1. Send me a PM or discord message: auto#6143 2. I'll chat with you to develop the graphic idea 3. I'll send you watermarked versions of the graphics 4. You donate funds in any amount you choose 5. I'll send you the finished product.

12/31/2018 3:38:47 AM #1

Very nice idea!

67CAC0

"Different denotes neither bad nor good, but it certainly means not the same."

-Just a lowly beekeeper

12/31/2018 3:55:53 AM #2

Posted By Draguta at 10:38 PM - Sun Dec 30 2018

Very nice idea!

Thank you, I appreciate the support so much!

12/31/2018 3:25:45 PM #3

<3

12/31/2018 3:34:11 PM #4

You've got a really interesting, unique style. Pretty. :)

12/31/2018 3:42:45 PM #5

Posted By Sylvae at 10:34 AM - Mon Dec 31 2018

You've got a really interesting, unique style. Pretty. :)

Thank you <3