The Town of Eziel

Allegiance

(Hover over the name for links)

Kingdom: Solaris Confederation

Duchy: Cremoria

County: Rataphos

Purpose

Focuses – Exploration, Crafting, Adventure

Eziel is a home to the explorers and crafters of Rataphos, a county focused on the production and development of technology within Cremoria. Located deep in the jungle, Eziel plans on being a safe haven and headquarters for both travelers and crafters of all style, while maintaining an atmosphere of comfort. Eziel is home to the Seekers of the Wood, the explorer’s guild of Cremoria which focuses on mapping/cartography, routing, tracking wildlife, and (of course!) exploring in one of the most dangerous biomes in Elyria.

Being a part of Eziel gives you a unique opportunity to be involved in adventuring, allowing you to discover new things in an incredibly diverse and unique biome, whether or not you plan on physically exploring yourself. From an interest in potent herbs for various tropical poisons or medicines, to finding new creatures to test your strength against, Eziel is a place that allows people of all playstyles to prosper. As a part of Rataphos County, Eziel will be a place to focus on crafting and technological advancements. It’s open to anyone, as every trade and playstyle can benefit the town.

Personal

Hey there! I’m Zalori, or Zal for short. I enjoy building relationships with people and am known for speaking my mind about things. I love efficiency, experimentation, various strategy/survival games, and I’m very passionate about the things I’m invested in. If there’s a more efficient way to do something, I love spending hours and hours trying to figure it out. In game I hope to be an adventurer when not managing Eziel or the Seekers of the Wood, and as a hobby doing something along the lines of medicine, alchemy, or beekeeping depending on how the in-game mechanics end up working out. If you’re interested in any of those message me and I’d be glad to chat about them! I plan on working on primarily Survival and Crafting skills.

I’ve led various groups in projects in the past, including being an officer in multiple MMO guilds (mainly Lotro/GW2), engineering projects, and an Eagle Scout project. I’m in my last year for a Biochemistry degree and am the head biologist and data manager for my research position. I consider myself very personable and easy to talk to, and I believe I have the dedication, wits, and will put in the effort needed to make Eziel an exemplary and successful town.

Links

County of Rataphos

Rataphos's Discord
If you’re interested in hearing more about Eziel or joining, feel free to either reply or send me a private message!

You can also join the Cremoria’s Discord (Cremoria Discord) to ask questions or talk to me!