COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Launch price

What will the base price of the game be at launch? Currently the lowest price is $45 Which includes launch access, 3 souls, a spark of life, a wall paper, and a forum badge. As far as I know, A spark of life is $20, so assuming the rest is free the base game's $25. is there a confirmed price for the game at launch? I do plan to buy the game but I don't like pre-ordering games. But would you guys recommend it? I'd like to hear about the view point of others before I make a solid pledge.

(My friend code is 5D39A6)

1/6/2019 3:13:30 AM #1

Base game will not be free, it will be 60 dollars for the base game. Also potentially 90 and 120 dollar versions speculated by Caspian, but impossible to tell at this point.

Backing early gets your extra stuff, as well as a discounted price.

1/6/2019 3:21:18 AM #2

Posted By AlexGTheGamer at

As far as I know, A spark of life is $20, so assuming the rest is free the base game's $25.

Small correction, a Spark of Life is $25. In addition soul packs will also be a thing, so there's probably an unknown monetary value tied to the three souls as well.

1/6/2019 4:47:43 AM #3

ShadowTani makes the important distinction between Souls and Sparks. Souls being character slots essentially, and Sparks being what you put into a soul to play a character for its lifetime.

If you are new to the community, the Design Journals will answer a lot of your questions.

1/6/2019 7:12:16 AM #4

Thankyou all for your responses,

(My friend code is 5D39A6)

1/6/2019 7:57:52 PM #5

Sparks are also at a discounted price right now as well.