COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Engineer looking for a home

Greetings,

I'm Rafaello and have been following CoE for over a year now and this is my first time in the forum. I am a pledged Proprietor excited about pursuing a life as a engineer with an interest in both civil and naval construction. I am from United States and have an Italian Italian background.

While I work in the IT field as a technician and information assurance, my friends will regard me as a jack of all trades with experience in many fields. One skill I carry with me that I am not a professional in real life is building I like to build things particularly in games something I would like to invest time in on CoE. I do have a lot of game experience building castles and houses, I would like to also start building ships as well and become a master builder and become famous like Da Vinci.

1/7/2019 1:03:06 AM #1

Hey there Tarka!

One of the best ways to get to know people is to jump into the discord and just start chatting.

Also Ilyria has a great post here if you want some links to lead you to different kingdoms and groups to find some like minded people.

I know Our Duchy of Thorne on NA-W is always looking for motivated individuals if you wanted to drop by and chat with us too.

If Discord is too much, feel free to shoot us a PM here in the forums instead, but either way Welcome and best of luck finding some people to play with :D

1/7/2019 1:10:41 AM #2

HI benvenuto welcome, I am Italian as well and like me 99.99% of Italian are in Arkadia . The best Kingdom of Selene. We got an Italian King and 2 Dukes from Italy ( Me included lol ) Join us un our discord and we can have a nice chat. In my Duchy of Latium I got a 50+ community from Usa as well .You are very welcome...

1/7/2019 2:34:00 AM #3

Posted By Labbe at 04:03 AM - Mon Jan 07 2019

Hey there Tarka!

One of the best ways to get to know people is to jump into the discord and just start chatting.

Also Ilyria has a great post here if you want some links to lead you to different kingdoms and groups to find some like minded people.

I know Our Duchy of Thorne on NA-W is always looking for motivated individuals if you wanted to drop by and chat with us too.

If Discord is too much, feel free to shoot us a PM here in the forums instead, but either way Welcome and best of luck finding some people to play with :D

Hey Labbe,

Thanks for the direction will definitely check links out. Right now I'm not ready to use discord but I do enjoy messaging and reading posts. I would be happy to keep in touch with the Duchy of Thorne talk with local NA-W

Tarka

1/7/2019 2:39:11 AM #4

Posted By Tarka Uremasu at 6:34 PM - Sun Jan 06 2019

Hey Labbe,

Thanks for the direction will definitely check links out. Right now I'm not ready to use discord but I do enjoy messaging and reading posts. I would be happy to keep in touch with the Duchy of Thorne talk with local NA-W

Tarka

By all means Tarka! We currently don't have a duchy post I can direct you to, but if you hit the little mail button under my name you can get ahold of me for any questions you might have. Looking forward to chatting.

1/7/2019 2:40:54 AM #5

Posted By Augustus_Aquila at 04:10 AM - Mon Jan 07 2019

HI benvenuto welcome, I am Italian as well and like me 99.99% of Italian are in Arkadia . The best Kingdom of Selene. We got an Italian King and 2 Dukes from Italy ( Me included lol ) Join us un our discord and we can have a nice chat. In my Duchy of Latium I got a 50+ community from Usa as well .You are very welcome...

Benvenuto Augustus, It is a pleasure meeting other Italians, I did browse Arkadia earlier, reminded me of the kingdom in Final Fantasy. As mentioned previously I'm not ready to discord at moment but I do surf the forum bit more now and working on engaging the community. I would like to get acquainted and familiar with Arkadia as well as few other kingdoms of interest.

Tarka

1/7/2019 5:45:04 AM #6

Good morning Tarka,

Welcome to the forums. There are plenty of Kingdoms, Duchies, Counties and towns that will need an engineer.

I see you have high inspirations which of course is a good thing. Aim high, achieve high. So will you also aim to be an architect too? In order to design the castles as such.

Can I officially welcome you to Selene EU from the Duchy of Anor from the Demalion Empire.

As you already are, take your time getting to know the Kingdoms. Once you have chosen the ones you are interested in, I'd recommend joining their discords to get to know the people and their community.

I wish you the best of luck in CoE and I hope you find a place you can call home.

Alduin

1/7/2019 6:53:41 AM #7

If you are looking forward to be a a part of a commmunity and grow a town, plan and earn some prestige - a council seat of Cimoor could be interesting for you. Else... just enjoy CoE.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/29789/cimoor-democracy-deen

Alt text - can be left blank

1/7/2019 11:17:52 AM #8

Hello Rafaello, and welcome to the CoE forum!

Feel free to check out the town of Stygia at this post: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/26332/eu-city-of-stygia#post289377

Stygia will be a coastal town in the duchy of Feann, kingdom of Al-Khezam. We'll be more than happy to have someone dedicated to engineering among our ranks. You're welcome join our Discord and ask any questions you have (https://discord.gg/kT6c3Wx)!

To truly understand victory, one must know defeat first.

1/7/2019 11:53:08 AM #9

Hey Rafaello, we have got an academy for all kinds of trades and research purposes in the barony of Filtiarn and right now we are in search of someone who wants to head our engineering/tinkering department.

Our Kingdom also has access to two main coasts on both the east and west sides, setting up ports and a navy will be a priority. Therefore naval engineers will be very valuable to us. Check out Nirath.

Note that only Nirath has access to the best engineering tribe, the Kypiq. We also have some universities straight from the lore from the developers, such as the 'Arkyn' for engineering specifically.

(Click on the red links and find out more about our Kingdom)

alt text

1/7/2019 12:28:04 PM #10

As others have said there are plenty of groups on the Selene server looking for Engineers.

The Zabi Academic Society is looking for people to head up our Infrastructure (civil engineering) and Ordinance (combat engineering/artillery) faculties.

Coming Soon(tm)

1/7/2019 1:45:33 PM #11

Posted By Tarka Uremasu at 02:40 AM - Mon Jan 07 2019

Posted By Augustus_Aquila at 04:10 AM - Mon Jan 07 2019

Benvenuto Augustus, It is a pleasure meeting other Italians, I did browse Arkadia earlier, reminded me of the kingdom in Final Fantasy. As mentioned previously I'm not ready to discord at moment but I do surf the forum bit more now and working on engaging the community. I would like to get acquainted and familiar with Arkadia as well as few other kingdoms of interest.

Tarka

Sure Tarka no rush see you soon. Ci vediamo presto ciao .

1/7/2019 2:44:36 PM #12

Hey Tarka! I’m new here as well. First thing I would recommend to do if you haven’t is pick the server that is closest to you. Not only will you probably have smoother gameplay but also have a better chance of meeting friends that are local. Once you have done that, you may want to decide on a tribe. Although tribes will be able to travel just about anywhere, it is my understanding that initial tribe availability will be limited in certain areas. Having picked your server and tribe should help you focus on the kingdom you want to join which may be the most detailed plans you want to make for now. Then wait to pick your town after Domain and Settlement Selection is completed when towns and duchies will actually finally know where they will be on the map. Best of luck!

Just another fish in the sea of humannity...

Mayor Mikkal Rodsild of Sildby - Brudvir Tribe

County of Raumsdalr - Grand Duchy of Erzhalden - Kingdom of Vornair - NA-E Luna