COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Looking for a Finnish community

Onko suomalaista yhteisöä pelin ympärillä? Haluaisin roolipelata suomeksi niin paljon kuin mahdollista. Osaan kyllä muitakin kieliä mutta mukavampi pelata äidinkielellä.

Is there a Finnish community around the game already? I would like to roleplay in my native language if possible.

1/13/2019 1:52:36 AM #1

Join the discord in Arkadia we got what u looing for mate

1/13/2019 4:11:02 AM #2

Täällä ei ole vielä kovin montaa meitä suomalaista ja kaikki ovat jakautuneet omille teillensä eli suoranaista suomalaisyhteisöä ei ole olemassa vielä. Olen yrittänyt pitää jonkinlaista yhteyttä niihin joihin olen törmännyt, mutta useimmat heistä eivät välitä olla aktiivisena näin kaukana julkaisusta. Aina kuitenkin mukava nähdä lisää meitä! :)

There aren't too many of us Finns here and most of us have gone our own ways so there isn't really a Finnish community existing yet. I have tried to keep in contact with those that I have met here but most of them don't care to be active when the launch is still so far away. Always nice to see more of us here! :)

1/13/2019 9:06:49 AM #3

ite olen suomalinen ja oon count, communityni on englannin kielinen mutta voit asioida suomeksi myös :D

1/13/2019 11:16:05 AM #4

Jep, kuten Rofus sanoi, vain suomenkielinen community on kyl vaikea löytää tällä hetkellä. :D .

Yes, like Rofus said, a purely finnish speaking community is hard to find at this moment. :D

1/13/2019 1:16:20 PM #5

Rofus and Scy are absolutely right, I think you can find the Finnish everywhere in the CoE communities, just not in large groups.

Just check out all the kingdoms, there are but five, meet the people and settle where you are most comfortable.

Each will have at least some Finns.

And if there is no roleplaying community to suit your needs yet, then most places would welcome someone that sets one up ;)