COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
To play now

What type of game package do I have to buy to play now?

1/18/2019 5:44:32 PM #1

There is currently no one playing right now sadly to say. The game is still in development, and although it looks like we may get to jump into something soon there is still not a date.

The earliest you could possibly get in is if you buy something that gives you Alpha 2 access (since Alpha 1 isn't available in any forms anymore) but unless you want to be a part of development I would simply buy a pledge package that will fit your playstyle.

Let me know if you have any other questions :D

1/19/2019 12:13:30 AM #2

I've bought a pledge for beta 1 access. Any idea when that will be released? Any news on the development where they are at and when we will be able to try or at least see where they are at?

1/19/2019 12:16:09 AM #3

I believe they will be posting an update on where we are and where we are headed sometime in the next sprint or two (a sprint is 2 weeks)

Although I don't expect them to give us hard times and those can sometimes be detrimental, I expect we will get a new "State of Elyria" with updated plans.

That being said I wouldn't hold you breath for a timeline on when Beta level players will be able to get into the game. Too early at this point