COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Coming to console?

I apologize if this question has already been asked and answered, but I couldn't find any threads relating to this subject. The subject of course being console gaming.

Will Chronicles of Elyria be coming to Xbox one or Playstation 4? Both?

If so, when are we to be expecting that? I am well-aware that PC is looking forward to a release date at some point between late 2019 and mid 2020.

1/18/2019 7:03:56 PM #1

Not at this time.

1/18/2019 7:10:39 PM #2

They are developing the game first and foremost for PC but it has been sited in the past that the game could be ported over to consoles later, it just isn't their priority.

1/31/2019 10:30:58 AM #3

I've read that they are building the controls with a gamepad in mind, even though previous demos such as jousting only used keyboard & mouse.

Personally, I would love for this to come to consoles and to be true cross-platform; so to keep the single instance for the 4 servers. But tbh probably not possible perhaps due to the custom backend but almost certainly due to the purchasing of sparks etc.

I will be playing on Selene (EU) Server
1/31/2019 10:42:39 AM #4

Console would be good if it was able to cross platform

"If we wait until we are ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives..." code: CD83B4

2/1/2019 5:05:35 AM #5

Posted By Chrysblade at

I apologize if this question has already been asked and answered, but I couldn't find any threads relating to this subject. The subject of course being console gaming.

Will Chronicles of Elyria be coming to Xbox one or Playstation 4? Both?

If so, when are we to be expecting that? I am well-aware that PC is looking forward to a release date at some point between late 2019 and mid 2020.

They have never given us a definitive answer on this for the future though.

8/1/2019 12:34:48 AM #6

As far as anyone knows...has anyone heard any other news about the release date by chance?

8/1/2019 6:11:05 AM #7

Not yet.