COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Best place catching up

Hey all,

So i pledged back in the day with Kickstarter but life took over and I have been very busy. I was wondering is there any place or docs that quickly sum up all the features and changes to the game as it looks a bit daunting and overwhelming at first appearance at all the different features.

thanks all!

1/24/2019 10:32:56 PM #1

A good bunch of links for you is this one I keep stealing from Ilyria

The five Kingdoms of Selene (EU):

The Kingdom of Nirath
Kingdom of Tryggr
Kingdom of Arkadia
Kingdom of AL-Khezam
Demalion Empire

The five Kingdoms of Angelica (NA-W):

The Kingdom of Ashland
Kingdom of Aranor
Kingdom of Tyria
Kingdom of Riftwood
Kingdom of Blackheart

The four Kingdoms of Luna (NA-E):

The Kingdom of Kairos
Kingdom of Vornair
Kingdom of Alésia
Kingdom of Bordweal

The three Kingdoms of Oceanus (APAC):

The Kingdom of Lor Voskara
Kingdom of Aequitas
Kingdom of Tylsia

Overview
Game Overview
Vision
Design Pillars
Souls
Roles
FAQs

World
Game World
Biomes
Domains Settlements
Tribes
Flora & Fauna
Items
Player Politics
Server Uniqueness

Game Guide
Guide
Evolving Story
Characters Character creation
Families
AI
Skills
Lifecycles
Environment
Settlements
Politics

Miscellaneous
Lore
Getting Started

As far as there being one really convenient post to sum it all up, no not yet. I myself toyed with the idea but it's a pretty daunting task to undertake.

1/25/2019 2:10:32 AM #2

Ah, I see you don't have a rank. If you got a tier pledge in the kickstarter days that you haven't linked to a CoE account yet then you might want to contact support about that, unless you archived the email they sent out about that.

1/25/2019 11:17:41 AM #3

Thank you for all of the advice guys! Just connected the account up with Kickstarter pledge so I am ranked 1.

Thanks for all of the info @Labbe!

2/1/2019 5:13:23 AM #4

Posted By Theobane at

Hey all,

So i pledged back in the day with Kickstarter but life took over and I have been very busy. I was wondering is there any place or docs that quickly sum up all the features and changes to the game as it looks a bit daunting and overwhelming at first appearance at all the different features.

thanks all!

wow your late to the show then aye bud ? Well join the official discord and ask questions away, thats honestly the best place to get information IMO, theres like 3600-4,000 users online around the clock there so its always 100% active.

2/1/2019 10:31:09 PM #5

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

2/17/2019 7:38:13 PM #6

Is alpha out yet though?

2/17/2019 8:07:30 PM #7

Posted By Cadnee at 2:38 PM - Sun Feb 17 2019

Is alpha out yet though?

2/17/2019 8:20:00 PM #8

Soon mate, read all the Developer journal to get up to date. Welcome.