COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
"Upgrade Pledge to Unlock"?

Hi,

I want to buy the Alpha 2 access from the store. Is this only available for purchase after I've made a pledge? Will any pledge package unlock it or is there a specific tier pre-requisite for Alpha 2?

Thanks.

2/1/2019 1:15:53 AM #1

You are required to have a package in order to buy majority items form the merchandise store

2/1/2019 1:41:19 AM #2

Ok - and to be clear, even the lowest pledge tier is sufficient to unlock Alpha 2 access for purchase?

Also, does Alpha 2 access also give access to Beta 1 and Beta 2 or do those need to be purchased separately as well?

2/1/2019 1:58:57 AM #3

Posted By LordDarkwolfe at 8:41 PM - Thu Jan 31 2019

Ok - and to be clear, even the lowest pledge tier is sufficient to unlock Alpha 2 access for purchase?

Also, does Alpha 2 access also give access to Beta 1 and Beta 2 or do those need to be purchased separately as well?

I believe it is, but if it isn't you can upgrade your package at any time before launch. I do not know if you will gain access to Beta 1 and 2.

10165D

2/1/2019 2:08:55 AM #4

Only proprietor and higher have access to Alpha 2, and yes it does give access to Beta 1 and 2.

2/1/2019 2:24:19 AM #5

Posted By FlyingAce94 at 6:08 PM - Thu Jan 31 2019

Only proprietor and higher have access to Alpha 2, and yes it does give access to Beta 1 and 2.

I'm referring to purchasing Alpha access a'la carte, not as part of a pledge package.

2/1/2019 2:40:52 AM #6

Oh... I forgot that was a thing. Anyway, Alpha 2 does still include access to all three, so you would be good to go just getting the one.

2/1/2019 2:54:00 AM #7

Thanks guys!

2/1/2019 5:04:50 AM #8

Posted By LordDarkwolfe at

Hi,

I want to buy the Alpha 2 access from the store. Is this only available for purchase after I've made a pledge? Will any pledge package unlock it or is there a specific tier pre-requisite for Alpha 2?

Thanks.

You need to upgrade to a new pledge, there was a certain amount of direct alpha access al la carte sold a while ago, but might never be sold again. Actually at this point I am unsure if you can ever get Alpha I again, unless they sell mayor packages and such again at the least.

3/28/2019 11:01:11 AM #9

In the Q and A they released yesterday, they said there where thousands of open mayor post as well as some open posts even for higher ranks. I'm sure you will be able to buy one of those after those who have it already, get to do their picking of wich place they want. I assume that if you get to be major you will also get access to alpha 1. If you got a pledge you can buy or be gifted a tale of 2 Hamlets and get a major rank for 2 hamlets or cities in the game. Some counts or dukes might want even want to buy some of them for other people to ensure more people will play in their lands.

They same part in the video that it could come as early as this summer or as late as August, or September. So if you got access to Alpha 1 there is a god chance you will get in the game in less than 6 months.