COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
private private quarters

So someone mentioned in a previous post about hidden rooms and such. I thought instantly about the persian ruler anime. I think hidden rooms and escape will be possible. I ask someone verify that if they have the knowledge. If you had a hidden room, what would you make it for. Please include all of your ideas, so post multiple hidden room ideas and their purpose please. P S i love you gunnlang

The nicest pig in the world and a little cute.

2/6/2019 4:28:11 PM #1

Are you a troll? You could have just posed that in the same form you started.

The Keshi family, is intend on bringing democracy and economic stability to Elyria.

2/6/2019 4:51:09 PM #2

Its a different subject than previous. Please add input instead of criticism. If you are going to criticize people at least add to the discussion as well. Thank you

2/7/2019 12:39:06 AM #3

Posted By Sackeshi at 02:28 AM - Thu Feb 07 2019

Its a concerted effort to increase post count. I hope I'm not the only one catching onto this.

This is absolutely comical.

2/7/2019 12:47:05 AM #4

Posted By Sagan at 11:39 AM - Thu Feb 07 2019

Its a concerted effort to increase post count. I hope I'm not the only one catching onto this.

Way easier ways to increase post count. But not like having a high post count means anything anyway. Unless the OP thinks by making many threads, they will get heaps of IP, next time the roll out happens.

Onto the topic at hand since I am interesting in it. I think everyone will have hidden rooms. It be stupid not to imo. How to hide said room will be the real problem. Can't just copy movies/books, cause everyone will be looking for such a simple idea.

Though I may just go like other deathmatch open world games. Have something hidden close by. Over keeping everything within one house. Or just have multi houses. Who knows. Have to see how safe the area feels over anything else.

2/7/2019 1:18:02 AM #5

I think it's time for some bacon!! :)

2/7/2019 3:52:30 AM #6

Posted By HajimeSaito at 5:18 PM - Wed Feb 06 2019

I think it's time for some bacon!! :)

I think we're flaying off a little bit in every thread. So we gotta ask, do we want it a bit at a time or all at once?

Another thing we gotta ask is if troll bacon tastes any good, just in case trolls can disguise themselves as cute pigs.

As for the topic, the obvious uses for secret rooms would be to hide valuables, lead to escape routes, and disguise defenses of various sorts. The varieties of uses increase dramatically if the building is public.

2/7/2019 6:20:54 AM #7

Posted By Sagan at 10:39 AM - Thu Feb 07 2019

Posted By Sackeshi at 02:28 AM - Thu Feb 07 2019

It is. I think the OP may be disappointed to learn that post quality and community engagement matter more than post count when the IP rolls out... and even that comes a pretty distant second to actively creating content and being otherwise creatively productive. Not intending to haze, OP, but thread creation and discussion alone doesn't account for much.

Seriously, don't worry about the IP giveaway. Just contribute in a positive and engaging manner. Let any IP you get for it be a pleasant surprise.

To touch Divinity, one must be prepared to brave Reality.

2/7/2019 4:04:56 PM #8

3 points I want to make. 1st point is that no one posts anything interesting. I would honestly prefer to comment on a post than make one, but no one has original posts. I don't care about post count, i just want to talk about fun stuff and ideas with my fellow elyrians.2nd point, Im not a troll, the delicious bacon people keep eating is just regular pig bacon. 3rd point is, the idea for this thread was to create an interesting idea and scenario that you would use the hidden room for. Some people understood more than others, and it was mostly just an idea for fun. I would like to make and have fun posts with my fellow elyrians and encourage newer or funner ideas. If you guys really don't want me posting then make fun ideas for your own.