COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
V Day

Do you guys have an Valentines traditions or anything you do special with your SO or friends? Besides making yourself sick off of clearance chocolate on the fifteenth of course.

Also any game suggestions to play with your SO?

2/8/2019 5:48:02 AM #1

Congrats on 100 posts. :)

Friend Code: CB1D33

2/8/2019 5:51:23 AM #2

Posted By Oct at

Do you guys have an Valentines traditions or anything you do special with your SO or friends? Besides making yourself sick off of clearance chocolate on the fifteenth of course.

Also any game suggestions to play with your SO?

Last year we stayed home, but I was surprised with chocolates. I also heard Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time is good to play with a lover. ^_^

2/8/2019 6:07:58 AM #3

Well one of my daughters usually dumps her current boyfriend right before Valentines day, has become sort of an inside family joke, betting on if the latest one will make it past or not.

Few have.....

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

2/8/2019 6:48:02 AM #4

My cousin's birthday is on the 14th, so that's what we celebrate. Helps to take the mind off the fact that I never have a date.

As for games, I like Unravel 2 because it's one of the few games that has local co-op, so I can play with my non-gamer friends and family :)

My Discord tag is DiCe#0396.