COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Token Info

I think I understand the token system (Guild and Village) and their purpose. Are they a 'gift only' item or can they be purchased and used to expand both size and fame for your settlement or guild for a mayor or higher? Thanks...

"Count Eldric Blackmoore of The Haven, offering direct support for the Hunters, Explorers and Gathers of Elyria" the

2/10/2019 10:54:27 AM #1

You can purchase and use them for yourself as well, a max of 3 for each type of token.

2/10/2019 12:32:11 PM #2

If one is primiarly looking for tokens to expand their settlement (Villager), then what type/size of it will be factored in as well. Exposition Points may be worth looking into, especially increasing the size of the settlement.

Expansion: An additional parcel of land will be added for every 3-5 tokens, depending on the type of settlement

Source: Part of Something Noble and Purposeful by Vye

2/11/2019 1:42:12 AM #3

Yes and well yes.

Many people in the Kingdom that you are a part of that doesn't want to focus on developing and wants to help the counts/mayors they are going to play with. Buy the tokens to give to the leader of the group, so that they have more of them to develop the land for the needs of the people they are put in charge of.

I enjoy this because its a way to support the kingdom, but not having to deal with the responsibilities of management.

If you have any more questions about this feel free to ask in Blackheart Kingdom Chat, as well as if you would like a link to the Darkholm discord. Please message me.