COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Me uno a la comunidad !

Hola !! Hacia mucho que había visto un trailer de este juego y hoy por fin lo identifique , tengo muchas ganas de que salga ! Pienso que sera un juegazo. Un saludo a todos!

2/12/2019 8:49:39 PM #1

Posted By VaroneNegro at

Hola !! Hacia mucho que había visto un trailer de este juego y hoy por fin lo identifique , tengo muchas ganas de que salga ! Pienso que sera un juegazo. Un saludo a todos!

Hello !! I've seen a trailer of this game so much and today I finally identify it, I really want it to come out! I think it will be great. Greetings to all!

Bienvenido. Estamos muy contentos de tenerte dentro de la comunidad. Por favor, asegúrese de publicar una traducción en inglés a sus mensajes! ¡También estoy muy emocionado de que el juego salga como tú!

You are welcome. We are very happy to have you in the community. Please be sure to post a translation in English to your messages! I am also very excited that the game comes out just like you!

2/12/2019 9:08:06 PM #2

Bienvenido ;)

The main gameplay mechanics can be learned here

However, I recommend using the CoE wiki for learning more about the specifics that have been learned over the years.

There is so much that goes into what Chronicles of Elyria is. It can take many weeks/months to truly understand the big picture goals of it all!