COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Guards

When the game comes out, will we be able to tame even extremely high level enemies and have them be our guards?

2/17/2019 5:44:15 AM #1

Tame?

Are you talking about enemy NPC or Animals.

2/17/2019 5:51:30 AM #2

I've recently looked into this game and saw you can hire humanoid guards and tame animals. but will it be possible to somehow tame enemies as well? Are there monsters at all here? i.e dragons

2/17/2019 8:04:36 AM #3

There have been mention of Daemons, which SBS has said are basically dragons...but no, they won't be tamable. Other than that, we know you can tame some animals, others we can't...with the knowledge we will have starting out the game. Doesn't mean we won't be able to develop better skills/abilities/techniques to tame the untamable. We'll just have to find out through trying.

-The largest cause of war is selfishness. The hardest thing to achieve in life is mutual selflessness.

Friend Code CD4DE7

2/17/2019 2:00:34 PM #4

You can tame some animals, I don't know about monsters etc. As for humanoid NPC, they will have their own minds and unlikely to just follow or obey you unless you have some authority like a king etc.

Friend code: FF2B6D
2/17/2019 4:11:45 PM #5

You can have animals as guards. Wolves come to mind as an example that was given in the shop at some point.

Brash

2/18/2019 8:02:54 AM #6

Some animals are not tameable, according to current lore, while others definitely are.