COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Bored Channel (post what you want)

Oh, hi.

Did you travel far?

Did it just rain?

You cold?

Well, come in and have a seat by the fire.

Post what you think is funny, tell a funny joke, meme, steal a meme, read the posts. Only you heroes can save the world from Boredom.

Count of Toxai

2/24/2019 6:44:33 AM #1

Hmm, jokes.. jokes. I've got exactly 1 funny joke I've used as my go to ever since I first heard it and I'm willing to share it here. (shared it in discord prior, but that hardly counts right? :D )

3 Travelers wrecked their boat, and washed ashore an island, inhabited my natives of unknown origin.

The Natives all wielded spears and said to the Travelers, "You are not welcome here. To become welcome you must perform two tasks and be accepted into the tribe"

The Travelers, seeing no other choice agreed and were told their first task.

"Go out into the jungle, and find 9 fruit from it's bounty, and bring it back. Then we will tell you your second task"

So the travelers all go out, and the first one that comes back has 9 oranges. The natives say to him, "You must now shove all 9 of your fruit up your ass without showing any emotion, or we will kill you."

The traveler, determined not to die, readies himself and begins shoving the oranges. He gets past the first one, but halfway into the second one he grimaces slightly, and is killed on the spot.

The second traveler returns with 9 grapes, and again is told his task. Feeling confident he begins, and on his 8th grape he starts laughing furiously and the natives kill him on the spot.

The first and second traveler meet up in the afterlife and the first one asks, "What happened?! You almost had it!"

The second replies, "I saw the third guy coming back with pineapples."

3 Travelers wrecked their boat, and washed ashore an island, inhabited my natives of unknown origin.

The Natives all wielded spears and said to the Travelers, "You are not welcome here. To become welcome you must perform two tasks and be accepted into the tribe"

The Travelers, seeing no other choice agreed and were told their first task.

"Go out into the jungle, and find 9 fruit from it's bounty, and bring it back. Then we will tell you your second task"

So the travelers all go out, and the first one that comes back has 9 oranges. The natives say to him, "You must now shove all 9 of your fruit up your ass without showing any emotion, or we will kill you."

The traveler, determined not to die, readies himself and begins shoving the oranges. He gets past the first one, but halfway into the second one he grimaces slightly, and is killed on the spot.

The second traveler returns with 9 grapes, and again is told his task. Feeling confident he begins, and on his 8th grape he starts laughing furiously and the natives kill him on the spot.

The first and second traveler meet up in the afterlife and the first one asks, "What happened?! You almost had it!"

The second replies, "I saw the third guy coming back with pineapples."

2/24/2019 9:15:51 PM #2

One say a man was speeding a bit when he saw flashing blue lights from a police car trying to pull him over.

Instead he decided to speed up and try to lose the officer.

Faster and faster he went, but even at over 120 mph he could not shake the police car so he gave up the idea and pulled over to the side of the road.

Up marched the furious police man who said you better tell me a terrific story about why I should not take you to jail right now.

Well the man explained, five years ago my wife divorced me and ran off with a police officer and I thought you were him trying to bring her back to me.

Have a nice day sir as the officer went back to his car laughing.

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

2/24/2019 9:52:02 PM #3

What do you call a three legged donkey?

A wonkey